[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you make tonight, /ck/? Beef fillet with a side of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 0123161853.jpg (1 MB, 3059x2340) Image search: [Google]
0123161853.jpg
1 MB, 3059x2340
What did you make tonight, /ck/?

Beef fillet with a side of baked potato and Cesar salad.

I put a mixture of olive oil, onion powder, and garlic seasoning on the potatoes. Didn't really taste different, but my guests were impressed by the look. The salad mix wasn't from a kit, but was pretty off-the-shelf in terms of what I used.
>>
>>7301427
Probably fishdicks and cheladas. I haven't made a lot of elaborate meal since my girl is pregnant and all she wants is disgusting bland cheesy pasta dishes, forever,
>>
>>7301427
That looks like the driest salad ever.
>>
>>7301437
Eh, it wasn't bad. Could've been much better.
>>
>>7301452
It does look terribly dry. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and going to guess it's partially lighting.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.