[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best gas station pizza you've ever had? Personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: gas station pizza.jpg (144 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
gas station pizza.jpg
144 KB, 720x479
What is the best gas station pizza you've ever had? Personally for me it was a place called Perky's.
>>
File: spamchovy.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
A place called Lucky's.
>>
>>7301066
I love gas station pizza, tacos, hot dogs, and hamburgers.
>>
flying j truck stop
$8 for a huge slice of the best pizza ive had, 6 delicious hot wings and 1.5 L of cola
>>
>>7301470
>$8
>slice
>>
>>7301066
Someplace called the Red Eye. It used to be a notorious redneck divebar. Then it got bought by this asian guy, who turned it into a gas station. They used the kitchen and sold all kinds of food under heat lamps. Florida law doesn't enforce any health or sanitation laws regarding food preparation for anything with a gas pump out front, but man the food was good and cheap as fuck. I ate almost every meal there for 3 months during a long bout depression.
>>
7/11 pizza is not that bad as long as you order a fresh one
>>
>>7301482
he means 8 bucks for everything in the post you neanderthal
>>
>>7301470
Flying J is pretty damn alright for general pizza standards.
>>
>>7301470
Is there only one of them or is it a chain? Where is it located?
>>
>>7301495
You've never tried gas station pizza or are you too good for it Mr. McDonalds.
>>
um, never had gas station pizza
I didn't even really know this was a thing
>>
File: Sanders.jpg (23 KB, 308x241) Image search: [Google]
Sanders.jpg
23 KB, 308x241
>>7301495
In case you didn't know some of the best food can be found in quaint off the wall gas stations. Colonel Harlem Sanders got his start selling his world famous recipes at a gas station he owned. It's no meme.
>>
>>7302277
Next time you're fueling up your automobile vehicle check inside to see if they serve hot food and if so if they have pizza and try some, you won't regrets it.
>>
>>7301581
And as long as you eat it quick before it tranforms into cardboard, You will still regret eating it if you eat too much though
>>
Kwik Trip's Cheese Mountain pizza got me through high school
>>
>>7301066
Can't believe no replies of Hunt Bros
>>
>>7301470
flying j pizza's aight
>>
>>7302272
Are you a yuro? They're all over the place in the US
>>
>>7302282
We don't have this unfortunately in Australia. Only hot food our gas stations prepare are sausage rolls and meat pies.
>>
Sheetz's sheetzas are pretty great.
>>
>>7302291
Why?
>>
>>7302536
Will try
>>
>>7301066
Petrol Station Pizza

Good heavens, whatever next! Keep strong America.
>>
>>7302536
Sheetz has pizza?

I tried their hamburgers once and it tasted like diarrhea on a stale bun.
>>
>>7302645
I actually couldn't keep the thing down either, I puked it all up outside.

Was just as nasty coming up as it was going down.,

>>7302578
>Petrol Station Pizza
I've never heard of this chain of gas station...
>>
>>7302543
That shit turns rock hard when it sit sits in your stomach and it will not feel good if you've eaten 6-7 slices. Trust me
>>
Flying j. Meatball madness pizza. Best 11 bucks I ever spent.
>>
>>7302272
Fuck dude it's the third largest truck stop chain in the US of A. There's one every 30 exits on pretty much any highway.
>>
>>7302758
Are they located in the south I never seen one.
>>
>>7304015

It looks like they're the same as Pilot.
>>
>>7301495
Image you are a trucker
And you need lunch, and you have some time allocated to take a break
And you are driving a truck, so you actually have to get out of it to eat.

So basically you eat at gas stations in most cases, and refuel there too.
Its common.
Also why there exists road restaurants where you can refuel.
>>
Casey's pizza is King
>>
>>7304635
This right here. We just got a Casey's in town and I'm hooked
>>
>>7301066

Hot stuff pizza, but only if you're down with thin pizza.

Tell them you want a large, but have them use a medium size doughball.
>>
I don't eat pizza in gas stations, but I do eat fried gizzards. All the best places are local versions of chains usually. The Valero in my county has them. Best place is off rte 1 south of Richmond. They always have them and those Mexicans know how to cook them.
>>
Stewart's buffalo chicken pizza is amazing
>>
>>7301094
WHO ARE U
>>
>>7304635
famous 4 pizza XdDDDDD
>>
>>7302519
There was a place near my highschool that used to sell curry, presumably made by the curry muncher(s) working there or their wife. This was in Brisbane.
>>
Local place called The Depot. Really fucking good pizza
>>
>>7304038
>>7304015
Yup they're owned by the same people but pilot doesn't have the pizza
>>
>>7301470
>1.5 L of cola
>>
>>7304638
>>7304635
What state you guys in. Kansas perhaps?
>>
>>7301066
Cunt Brothers is best
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.