[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ Wa la!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 615x410
http://youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ
Wa la!
>>
>>7300545
which do you think is less likely to kill you?
A Haitian dirt cookie or a chicken breast cooked by Jack?
>>
>>7300556

i'd do the chicken breast
>>
>>7300545
Oh, hai there 2010
>>
>>7300545

Haiti is basically what happens when you don't have white people in charge
>>
>>7300556
Neither, salmonella isn't likely to result in death.
>>
I think I would low roast the mud in an oven at 140F for 6 hours so it becomes nice and tender, then garnish it with some left over dry dirt flakes. For my side, I'm thinking mashed mud and mud gravy, and just to even things out I'll steam up some mud and garnish it with a little Himalayan pink sea salt, or possibly a Hawaiian black sea salt.
>>
These threads really remind me that I still am on 4chan, despite all these years of mellowing and plebbening. There's that bit of callous mirth from others' soul-crushing suffering.
>>
they need bigger brains. They should import some smart sperm and use it.
>>
>>7300583
careful with that edge, son
>>
I wouldn't mind trying a dirt/clay cookie.
>>
>>7300545
It's "voila" you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>7300663
>>
>>7300606
yeah probably. PCGDP $606..... lol
>>
File: _78087112_cigarette.jpg (92 KB, 624x856) Image search: [Google]
_78087112_cigarette.jpg
92 KB, 624x856
>>7300545
nip slip at 1:04
>>
>>7300606
Whooooaaa, I thought I was looking at a giant tumour hanging over the baby. Like, a huge pile of warty asscheeks growing out of somewhere beyond sight.
>>
>>7300583
It's not about white or black, it's about corrupt as fuck francophones.

And because of how Haiti got it's independence, France ain't gonna help them!
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>7300556
>Jack stands in the kitchen and smiles at the camera
'Hey how ya doin! Are you guys excited like I am? Today we're doing Haitian mud cookies and I don't know how its gonna turn out, I haven't tried it, but we're gonna find out
>Jack shows his ingredients to the camera
'So we've got standard mud cookie ingredients... brown mud, vanilla extract, dash of salt, mayo, salsa and some white mud'
>Jack adds the ingredients to a bowl, 300 grams of brown mud, 50 grams white mud, 200 grams mayo, 100 grams salsa, and a teaspoon of vanilla extract with some salt
'OK guys I know that normally we beat cookies and cook them in the oven but today I'm using Aunt Myrna's mayo mud cookie machine, as seen on TV, this is a really great product guys, I've used it before, those cookies will be brown, but not brown and burnt like I want the Palestinians, just the right shade'
>Jack pours the batter into the cookie machine and turns it on without preheating it first
>Jack opens the machine revealing slightly undercooked mud cookies slightly pink on the outside
'Huh.... beautiful... this thing works great'
>The camera cuts to a mud cookie on a plate
'Well lets cut into this... god it smells amazing'
>Jack cuts into the cookie, mud juices run across the plate
'Beautiful'
>Jack bites into the cookie in slow motion
'Delicious... this turned out great... and remember guys AUNT MYRNA'S MAYO MUD COOKIE MACHINE. You can get it at Wal Mart in the US, if you live overseas, I don't recommend this recipe, this is the authentic method'
>Video ends, someone leaves hate comment, gets deleted
>>
>>7300675
It's really about change

The third world 50 years ago compared to today are two completely different worlds
>>
>>7300699

>Jack
>using the metric system

He probably thinks it's the work of the devil.
>>
>>7300705
The Third World used to be anyone who was neutral in the Cold War.

So places like Switzerland was the Third World.

Now Third World refers to hell holes the like that no one's seen before, as civil wars and ethnic cleansing and corrupt politicians tear down infrastructure and line their own wallets and keep people poor.

There's some... I don't know. He's a politician in one of these countries and he said he'd love to invite the British Imperials back. They gave them roads and schools for the resources, where as the Chinese are just taking htem.
>>
>>7300730
>Now Third World refers to hell holes the like that no one's seen before
Is that a joke? Most of the developing nations have a growing middle class and lowering poverty

global poverty rate has been halved since the 1990 and poverty in East Asia has gone from 80% in 1981 to 7.2% in 2012
>>
>>7300754
places like India has gone from 5 children per woman in the 80's to 2.5 children per woman today. It's just changes we don't hear about because news only focus on the bad stuff
>>
>>7300690
>And because of how Haiti got it's independence, France ain't gonna help them!

Haiti has been on the receiving end of billions of dollars worth of benevolent aid from the US alone since 1973 and what do they have to show for it? Dirt cookies!
>>
>>7300699
>but not brown and burnt like I want the Palestinians, just the right shade'
kek
nice work anon
>>
Serious question. Is dirt edible for human beings? They have the minerals and nutrients to make plants grow.
>>
>>7300797

It's edible
>>
>>7300797
You can eat dirt and clay. What's going to make it bad for you is if there is an abundance of toxic contaminants like lead.

And in the hands of a dirty Haitian making your mud cookie, I'd say a secondary factor is fecal contamination..
>>
I'd probably avoid having kids if all I had to eat were dirt cookies.
But I guess Haitians see things differently.
>>
>>7300797
It'd edible, yes. But the human digestion system isn't equipped with digesting rocks and shit.
>>
File: 1429502646720.png (26 KB, 193x194) Image search: [Google]
1429502646720.png
26 KB, 193x194
>>7300699
Well played without going too over the top. Would read from you again.
>>
File: bazinga.png (322 KB, 697x600) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.png
322 KB, 697x600
>>7300603
>Truth is edgy.
Guess the truth really does hurt, huh anon?
>>7300690
>Corrupt francophones.
Yeah, they just HAPPEN to be black guys, lets ignore the HDI is the only African-tier one in the western hemisphere, dey dindu nuffin.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.