[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which food is less of a meme? 1) Beef brisket 2) Pulled pork sandwich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Which food is less of a meme?

1) Beef brisket
2) Pulled pork sandwich
>>
>>7297705
>>
Life is a meme then u die
>>
>>7297706
Last time I ate it felt kind of weird.

I think was a little undercooked but pulled pork seems far superior.
>>
>>7297710
the ones ur getting in restaurants is microwaved
>>
>>7297708
I once shot a woman in the chest for no reason other than being suspected of harboring the enemy. I shot her from across the street while her neighbors watched.

Life is very different for all of us.
>>
>>7297722
Nice meme
>>
>>7297711
It's not tho. I get it from a dope BBQ place
>>
Well /ck/?
>>
File: 425-AbnRgr-Scroll-Decal.png (5 KB, 200x99) Image search: [Google]
425-AbnRgr-Scroll-Decal.png
5 KB, 200x99
>>7297738
>>
>>7297705
Brisket, obviously.
Every fucking faggot across the country (and apparently in other countries as well) thinks they can make decent pulled pork (they can't), but people are afraid to try making brisket, as they should be, because brisket has to be smoked, and smoked correctly, for it to come out tender and juicy and the way it should be.
>>
>>7297705
Brisket.
>>
>>7297792
What if cooked professionally? Which has superior taste?
>>
>>7297805
Hmmm, honestly, that's hard to say, because they're different meats, from different animals. I personally grew up eating smoked brisket on a regular basis, and I have a huge hard on for it, but NOT if it's slopped all over with a heavy, sugary sauce. I like the sauce to be made from the drippings, like the old folks used to make, or if it's really done right, no sauce at all.
Pulled pork, when it's made right, is fucking fantastic, but for it to be perfect, it either has to have no sauce, just the juices, OR just the classic vinegar sauce. People who put mustard sauce are just in the wrong, and people who put TOMATO based bbq sauce on pulled pork are fucking HEATHENS who should be fucking flogged.
tl;dr I like both equally, for different reasons, but if faced with both, I'll usually gravitate to the brisket.
>>
>>7297820
Smh...

I'm just trying to decide between the two. They're really great and their sauce isn't half bad, not too sweet and honestly perfect.

Pulled pork tastes fantastic, I can't tell if I got unlucky the few times or if it's just how brisket tastes but it wasn't all that good IMO.
>>
>>7297820
except mustard sauce is primo on smoked pork you shit
>>
>>7297745
Was it Texas style? Most other staters don't know how to make brisket properly.
>>
>>7297872
HEATHEN PIG
>>
I ate the pulled pork after all. It was very good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.