[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the point of tortellini when we have ravioli? Seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: tortellini-with-pesto-chicken.jpg (66 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
tortellini-with-pesto-chicken.jpg
66 KB, 640x427
Whats the point of tortellini when we have ravioli?
Seems like making it able to bend just reduces the filling
>>
>>7297122
everything about pasta is about the different textures changing the way it feels when you eat it.

why do you think so many of them look alike. very small differences in size, ridges, smooth, etc.

i enjoy tortellini more than ravioli because of the way it feels. it's more firm, easier to eat, smaller, catches sauce in the folds, and so on.
>>
Different shape.

That's like asking what the point of linguine or fettuccine or angel hair is when we have regular spaghetti.

It's boring to eat literally the same thing all the time with no variation.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.