[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which chain has the best pizza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
which chain has the best pizza?
>>
Little Caesars deep dish, not even memeing. None of them are complete shit but pizza hut is the worst. Inb4 some faggot says a better regional chain, or an even bigger faggot says LOL PLEB GO TO A LOCAL PLACE
>>
Papa Johns for sure. A fuck ton of cheese and sauce.
Little Ceaser is shit tier, but it's also cheap as dirt. Pizza Hut is also garbage. Sauce less, cheeseless flat pizza. Gross.
>>
File: PizzaInfographic4.png (331 KB, 525x549) Image search: [Google]
PizzaInfographic4.png
331 KB, 525x549
>>
>>7296973
Papa Johns is the best tasting but its usually expensive. Caesars is straight up value. Dominos is normal tier, pizza hut just tastes like salt and grease to me, it barely has flavor. I normally don't care though, I'll go to the one I have the best coupon for.
>>
>>7296976
Why is the bottom cheese and tomato bread "pizza" but the ones 99% of people agree is pizza not?
>>
>>7297008
Because he has his fedora on too tight.
>>
>>7296976
the chicago one should honestly be changed to 'chicago cheese and tomato casserole'
>>
donatos > papa murphys > dominos pan > * >>>>> pizza hut
>>
>>7297053
This or family sized tomato and cheese bread bowl
>>
>>7296952
Can't Americans ever enjoy a Pizza without a brand name?

You lot are heathens when it comes to food.
>>
>>7297077
Can't Europeans stop caring so much about what Americans do?

You lot are heathens when it comes to being pretentious.
>>
>>7297088
Americans should not really be on a cooking board, unless it's Fast-food take-outs, Brand names, Frozen foods, or rubbish from a packet! . .. Why claim you can cook?
>>
Pizza Hut eat-in > Papa Gino's > Papa John's > Domino's > Little Caeser's > Pizza Hut delivered
>>
>>7297088
Don't you have a Joey thread to be posting in?
>>
What's so bad about Pizza Hut? They have some nice pizzas albeit greasy ones.
>>
>>7297106
Go away angie.
>>
>>7297115
Don't you have a Jack thread to be posting in?
>>
I'd say little caesars. I think they use the freshest ingredients. (Atleast the one I work at)
>>
American threads are a joke, you can spot them a mile off.
What's the best Pizza chain?
What's the best Burger chain?
What's the best Candy?
What's the best BBQ sauce?
Arbys
Fazola
5 guys
Wendys
McDonalds
Burgerking
Little Caesars
etc.
Nobody in America can cook, why bother posting?
>>
File: A pizza.png (367 KB, 525x549) Image search: [Google]
A pizza.png
367 KB, 525x549
>>7296976
>>
File: 1452842535409.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452842535409.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
I actually like pizza hut
>>
Certaintly not Papa John's. Their tomato sauce is sickly sweet... in such a way that I feel like it's been mixed with rotten human flesh. I think that's why I stopped ordering CiCi's many years ago.
>>
Honestly I just get the one I'm in the mood for. They're all terrible in one way or another.
>>
Your local pizza place is guaranteed to be 10x better than any chain by you.
Maybe not in the mid-Midwest but pretty much everywhere else
t. Michigander
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 469x463
>>7296976
>I only rate neapolitan pizza
>>
File: DSC06027.jpg (617 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
DSC06027.jpg
617 KB, 1500x998
I recently moved to Michigan, and Jet's Pizza is fucking god tier
>>
>>7297854
>living in Michigan
How does it feel drinking poisonous water, and getting robbed/raped by black folks every night?
>>
>>7297868

Gross.
>>
>>7297875
Your fantasy doesn't equal reality.
>>
>>7297897
Is the pizza worth the niggers?
>>
>>7297885
no u.
Stick to your plain cheese and pepperoni pizza little kid
>>
>>7297897
This isnt fantasy...this fucking real life

>pic related
>>
>>7297912

It's not the toppings that are the problem (despite the glaring absence of anchovies). The problem is that flyovers are basically calling a casserole (or "hot dish") a pizza.
>>
>>7297925
I've never heard of a hot dish with a crust on the bottom.
>>
Jets >Hungry Howies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pizza Hut > Little Caesars Deep Dish > Dominos > Little Caesars hot and ready>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papa Johns
>>
>>7297106
Wow, you're so edgy because you hate america. It's funny because americans cant cook, right?
>>
I like Papa Johns, but only if it's been sitting out for a while. Fresh Papa Johns is super mediocre.
>>
>pizza
Are you 12?
>>
>>7298032
no, are u?
>>
>>7298051
no u
>>
Why is pizza hut the only chain with stuffed crust?

That shit is dope as fuck.
>>
>>7298104
REKT
>>
>>7298968
Dominos does stuffed crust, bbq & cheese stuffed crust and hot dog stuffed crust, if I'm not mistaken
>>
File: jets.jpg (550 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
jets.jpg
550 KB, 1500x998
Jet's.
>>
>>7298968
I think every chain does that where do you live senpai?
>>
>>7296972
>or an even bigger faggot says LOL PLEB GO TO A LOCAL PLACE
>implying the "faggot" that says this isn't completely right

Fuck off you shit/ little caesars shill, the local joints are literally always better than chain shit 2000% of the time. I'm sorry you probably live in the middle of flyover land where nothing but chains. Local places have friendlier staff, fresher ingredients, and are generally cheaper. So go fuck yourself, yes I am mad.
>>
>>7299863
your local place isn't as good as you imagine it is.
buy a fedora that isn't so tight
>>
romas
I drive from chicago every month to get it

no sweet shitty sauce either, I think there's only 2 left
>>
>>7299714
Not in my area (or my country, but not too sure about that).
>>
>>7299863
>generally cheeper
kek no. They are higher quality but every local pizza place ive been to is expensive as fuck
>>
I dunno what it is but I've never found a pizza takeaway owned by Turkish people that hasn't been brilliant
>>
>>7299982

Pizza to me is a cheap or somewhat cheap food. I can't justify paying 26 bucks for a large no matter how great it is. I'd rather just get a half off pizza from papa johns to get my fix for 7 bucks.
>>
>>7299863

It's not that it's not true, it's just useless input. Nobody cares how good your local pizzeria is because we're trying to have a discussion about a topic where multiple people can weigh in.
>>
>>7297868
To many topping dude. That's fucking gross
>>
>>7296972

That grease is some tasty shit for about all of twenty minutes, but Little Caesars has a shelf life of less than an hour before it becomes inedible, and it's impossible to resuscitate.
>>
>>7297918

>Flint is in Michigan, therefore if you live in Michigan, you live in Flint

How'd that SAT go for you, senpai?
>>
Domino's is the best US chain, their crust is nice and fluffy, tons of seasonings on crust/in sauce, toppings are okay

Pizza Hut is good, but it's really greasy and the crust always ends up being really hard/chewy as it cools

Papa John's is straight up trash, by that I mean their sauce is absolute garbage
They dress up your pizza with a bunch of free sauces because they know that their pizza can't compete with taste alone
The crust is dry and unappealing in general

Little Caesars is the absolute worst, but I end up eating there because of the price alone
I've probably said this more often in the past month than I have in the 6 months I've been doing this, but if you order the deep dish without sauce, it's just cheese bread, which is the only thing I order
>>
>>7296972
make ur own
>>
Little caesars is decent for maybe the first hour after you pick it up. Then becomes more and more trash-tier the more it cools down.

On the other hand their crazy bread is absolute god-tier no matter the circumstances.
>>
>>7296973
I used to think Pizza Hut sucking was a meme.

They put no sauce on their pizza.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.