[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has tried nashville chicken at KFC? My god that shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: nashville.jpg (67 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
nashville.jpg
67 KB, 540x304
Who here has tried nashville chicken at KFC? My god that shit is good. I bet auntie fee would squeal with joy if she ate this shit.

This shit is so good, if it was safe I would love to have it injected straight into my veins.
>>
>>7295759
Is your aunt still alive? What's stopping her from trying it out for real rather than leaving you to imagine her reaction?
>>
>>7295763
Cholesterol
>>
>>7295773
Dietary cholesterol does more good than harm. You can overdo anything, but cholesterol is relatively safe.
>>
>>7295775
Post belly
>>
>>7295785
Well, I'll try. Not sure where my camera is, but if I find it I'll do it.

It's not large, anyway. Just soft.
>>
File: img_2300.jpg (87 KB, 495x388) Image search: [Google]
img_2300.jpg
87 KB, 495x388
Not the prince's I love

where is the bread? And I know they don't make the sauce with lard either.
>>
It's amazing. And that greasy is so good with the biscuit. They need to give more than 3 pickles though.
>>
When I ate it a couple of days ago. It tasted like one of those BBQ chip flavors from Lays. It was weird eating chicken that tasted like potato chips.
>>
File: 7417.jpg (67 KB, 964x543) Image search: [Google]
7417.jpg
67 KB, 964x543
Had it yesterday, piping hot right out of the fryer .
It was pretty good, not amazing.
I will order it again when I am forced to eat fast food.
>>
>>7295759
>tfw fast food places are out memeing muh authentic places
>>
Its pretty meh

pretty fucking greasy though for fried chicken
>>
File: 20160117_175107_001.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160117_175107_001.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
>>7295759
I tried it and was served the shittiest pieces of chicken with very little nashville hot sauce. I complained on their website and KFC is sending me a voucher
>>
>>7296506
D E V I L I S H

E

V

I

L

I

S

H
>>
>>7295787
post feet too
i want to check you for diabetes
>>
the chicken was dry, hardly had any heat to it, and the biscuit was fucking terrible

2/5
>>
Someone tl;dr what this chicken is. I'm looking to pick up some dinner after work and I've seen it mentioned a few times on /ck/ now. Is there a boneless variation? What's so special about it?
>>
>>7296795
Jesus. Now I have to find that clip again.
>>
They weren't super hot but they were still tasty
I like it more than KFC's regular chicken that's kind of soggy
>>
>>7296805
>falling for shills pushing garbage

Come on fampai
>>
>>7296805
It is based on a style that developed in Nashville. Where you season the chicken with hot sauce while breading it. Depending on how much your local KFC likes money. It might be good or the worst thing. Prepare for super greasy chicken.
>>
>>7296459
Eat actual Nashville hot chicken though. Worth the two days on the toilet.
>>
>>7296805
Normal fried chicken that is coated with a paste made from brown sugar, cayenne, and oil (or lard). Don't count on KFC to do it justice though. It should hurt to eat.
>>
https://youtu.be/pYDKmDEmlC4

I have been wanting to try it.
>>
>>7296906
Will try it this year.
As a trucker i go everywhere eventually and nashville is on the way to just about everywhere.
>>
>>7296795
>Don't do it, Jimmy.
Well thats the end of no fap january :(
>>
File: 234564324.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
234564324.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>7295794
>>7295759
PICKLES
>>
I just got a tenders meal.
>Only two pickle slices
>Less pickles by quantity than chicken
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It tastes alright, I guess.
>>
>>7295759
>at Vanderbilt
>can eat anywhere
>hear about hot chicken
>deduce it is southern niggaboo food
>go to Ruth's Chris
>>
>>7297405
saddest thing i've seen all week
>>
>>7295759

I had it on Wednesday. They didn't give me any pickles (the pickles look like shit), but holy shit, I was not expected what I got. The sauce is made of heartburn. Now, I like spicy stuff, and I like oily stuff, but this is going a little overboard, even for me. It tasted fine, sure, but I wouldn't eat it again unless I had a big ass salad beforehand.
>>
what's with those pickle slices
>>
>>7297500
>go to Ruth's Chris

lol....
>>
>>7297500
Im a senior. I use the mcgill kitchen. fml
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.