[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans: teaching their young the ways of the fat. Truly negligent.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: lkjsd.jpg (39 KB, 800x506) Image search: [Google]
lkjsd.jpg
39 KB, 800x506
Americans: teaching their young the ways of the fat. Truly negligent. They program their kids for diabetes.
>>
>his country hasn't landed a representative on the moon
>>
>>7288976
>his country's phallus pathology made them build actual space rockets
>>
>>7288968
It's even worse the food grown ups eat still tastes like childrens food. The manly food they have like spareribs are glazed with sugar based sauces to the taste only I child would like. It's probably the reason why the majority of the Americans are childish in general. It's a sad thing actually. I wish for them to come to there senses and grow up.
>>
File: 1425490650751.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425490650751.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>fat
>diabetes
>>
File: 4zCcE6T.png (214 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
4zCcE6T.png
214 KB, 680x592
>>7288994

:^)
>>
>>7288987
>implying learning about space is useless
>>
>>7289002
>Implying obesity isn't a leading cause of type 2 diabetes

I should know, I'm a type 1 and I can't stand getting lumped in with those type 2 fatties by retards.
>>
>>7289038
How does it feel to be genetically inferior to even the greasiest of non-diabetic neckbeard memeposters?
>>
/ck/ - Politcally Incorrect
>>
So I asume your parents never bought you an Ice cream

Cool
>>
File: 1424762514018.jpg (39 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
1424762514018.jpg
39 KB, 528x492
>Euros think children occasionally eating ice cream leads to obesity
I guess when you are raised eating two portions of mud mixed with jizz you can get a little resentful
>>
>>7288968
That boy's eye is out of the socket and his face is all bloody, yet all you can focus on is the ice cream. You must be fat.
>>
How do I free will, you guys?
>>
>>7289022
>implying US didn't practically drop space research the moment they beat ruskies.
>>
>>7290174
FUCKIN HILARIOUS BRO
>>
> 2016
> not knowing that proper diet can't stop T1 diabetes and only hinders T2
> not knowing diabetes is genetic

That being said, Americans are still pretty terrible.

That being said
>>
>>7288968
>In his country, the father needs to work in a dirt factory to scrape out a meager existance

>His weekly semen ration lasts only 5 days, he is forced to eat the dirt he mines to survive
>>
File: image.gif (10 KB, 200x161) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
10 KB, 200x161
>>7288968
Not really, this is more of universal problem within the first world since kids are never taught to portion their food.

I'm a Brit that comes from German parents and during my childhood they would serve adult portions of food, I would then go get some quavers or a packet of Oreos with the money they gave me. I may have been a healthy kid, but I struggled with weight problems until I was 19.

Best example of this is this shit:
Jamie Olver had this program where he tried to make school lunches in school more healthy (nutrition and portion), English Mums however 'knew' better and were shoving crisps and the like through the gates at the school entrance to their kids.
>>
File: jamie-oliveoil.jpg (99 KB, 600x623) Image search: [Google]
jamie-oliveoil.jpg
99 KB, 600x623
>>7292003
>>
it is one of the most american lessons in life
>>
>let me tell you about your country
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.