[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you buy meme food /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Cronut[1].jpg (308 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Cronut[1].jpg
308 KB, 800x600
How often do you buy meme food /ck/?
>>
I had a gyro for lunch.

I always regret it but i eat there once a week.
>>
are donuts meme food now?
>>
>>7276368
I've had exactly two cronuts in my life. Nobody on /ck/ has. So there's that. But it was two years ago. So there's that.
>>
>meme food
>meme country

You sound like old racist convervatards calling america a FAG country.

Deal with it memes are here to stay.
>>
>>7276406
I've had a cronut
>>
>>7276441
America is a fag country now
>>
>>7276476
>now
>>
>>7276384
You must go to a bad gyro place
>>
Unless you live in New York City, you've never eaten a cronut.
>>
>>7276604
why the fuck would you live there?
>>
>>7276615
Because it's the best city in the world.
>>
>>7276463
From Ansel? That's a first for /ck/.
>>
>>7276619
euuggh

gross

enjoy your rats and leftist hipsters
>>
>>7276489

This. The gyro places I've been to had absolutely god-tier gyros. I'm on a diet because I'm a fat fuck so I can't have them anymore. Bums me out, they were 8 dollars each but absolutely delicious.
>>
>>7276710
>so I can't have them anymore
do you blame the lord for your shitty metabolism genetics?
>>
>>7276726

No. Only people who deny the fact they're fat go 'MUH CONDISHUNS'. My weight is my own fault and my lack of self control, so I'm trying to amend it.
>>
>>7276368
I've never bought food that isn't commonly eaten by other people, so all the fucking time.

Better than killing myself by experimenting with dog shit and battery acid.
>>
File: 1442880343969.jpg (486 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1442880343969.jpg
486 KB, 1000x750
>>7276732
>My weight is my own fault and my lack of self control, so I'm trying to amend it.

No it's not man

seriously it's not

I'm a skinnyfag and I eat mcdonalds and fast food every fucking day, never cook,

I stay skinny

I NEVER become fat

It's genetic

It's not your fault man,

if you have those genes and the ability to change them with diet, then yeah it's kind of your fault

but it's not you're fault you were born with those genes
>>
>>7276752

Fuck off libcuck, stop trying to delude me. This is 10+ years of eating nothing but fast food and never exercising, sitting eating Burger King and playing Runescape.
>>
>>7276489
Meme food.....

not bad food.....
>>
>>7276756
>playing Runescape.
>>
>>7276756
>calls me libcuck
I'm actually far right bro,

anyway

yeah it is genetic and also is partly your fault

I'm been eating nothing but junk food for the past 10 years

I'm as skinny as a board and Ihave tons of muscle mass from my job.

fatness is genetic

people who say it's not are no better than SJWs
>>
>>7276774

I was too poor for World of Warcraft, anon. Then again, I bought like 8 dollar's worth of BK a day, so that'd do it.

>>7276777

>far right
>says obesity is genetic

I go on /pol/ regularly, they gave me shit for being a libertarian.
>>
>>7276784
>>says obesity is genetic
Of fucking course it is faggot
That's why I am far right wing.

I'm right wing, why the fuck would I deny genetics?

> they gave me shit for being a libertarian.
I'm a libertarian too, albeit a moderate libertarian and also a white nationalist.

:)
>>
File: 1453008992757.png (53 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1453008992757.png
53 KB, 280x200
>>7276368
Only when I get dubs. Oh looks like I got to go to the store again
>>
>>7276777

>works a physical job
>doesn't understand that it comes down to calories in/out, not really what you eat

you dumb motherfucker. you probably don't eat as much as you think you do, either. skinny people always say they eat a ton, but they eat like 1500 calories a day. fat fucks claim they don't eat much at all, but literally snack nonstop throughout the day.
>>
>>7277382
Absolutely, I'm 6'4", basically a skeleton and still need 2300kcal/day to stay at current weight.
Mostly eat healthy - lean meats, fruit, veg - count calories, always fucking 4-5 hundred short. Cashews and walnuts are my saviors, easy to down calorie containers.
Planning to start working out, what a fucking nightmare, carb food will supposedly help, since it makes you hungry again quicker.
>>
>>7277371
You tried
>>
>go to 4chan front page
>meme food
why does this board even exist
>>
File: my sides.jpg (47 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
47 KB, 458x357
>>7276619
Damn, that might be the funniest thing I've heard all day.
>>
>>7279805
For fun. Like all boards
>>
>>7276368
Please go back to /tv/
>>
>>7279830

so why isn't it funny then?
>>
Do gyros and donner kebabs taste similar?
>>
>>7276401
>are donuts meme food now?

Mistakes a cronut for a donut. Could you be any more 2012?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.