[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm wanting to make some pot edibles. I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: FYfACx6.png (459 KB, 7680x5376) Image search: [Google]
FYfACx6.png
459 KB, 7680x5376
So I'm wanting to make some pot edibles. I've heard you mix it with melted butter for brownies, but that's all I've heard. Anyone have any tips on ratios or recipes? Much Appreciated!
>>
>>7272415
Ask your mom.
>>
>>7272421
Believe it or not that actually who told me about melting it in the butter.
>>
>>7272415
Op, I don't think that's right. You're supposed to get the oil of the pot/thc out of the plant, make butter with the oil, THEN make whatever food. Hell, even toast. Not speaking from first hand experience though.

Please be safe, however you end up making it.
>>
420 blaze it woohoo
>>
if making baked goods or chocolate USE UNSALTED BUTTER

I cannot stress this enough. also temper your pot in the oven, google that shit
>>
Of all the places on the internet, you decided to come to the one place where everyone is guaranteed to be a virgin NEET who has never done pot....
>>
>>7272415
Don't do drugs anon. You'll end up prostituting.
Choose life.
>>
I've done it plenty of times.

>buy butter, NOT margarine, fatty real butter
>>ounce of weed to a stick
>melt butter down
>grind weed
>dump weed into melted boiling butter
>boils for three hours, longer if you can help it (BOILING TIME IS THE STEP MOST PEOPLE FUCK UP)
>strain weed with strainer, than a cheese cloth
>place melted butter into container
>place container into freezer
>cool overnight
>weed butter separates from liquid , leaving a brick at the top
>if done correctly brick of cannabutter should be neon green like its radioactive
>treat as if it's regular butter
>cook with anything using given directions

Have fun anon.
>>
>>7272444
>"doing" pot
who says this? stop projecting
>>
File: userloser.jpg (180 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
userloser.jpg
180 KB, 500x333
>>7272466
Isn't this how you make crystal meth?
Fuck, it's dangerous, you can blow up your kitchen man.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1187x899) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1187x899
>>7272475
No. It's how you make cannabutter faggot.
>>
>>7272466
I've had friends drizzle cannabutter over lobster.
You can literally spread it on anything if you do it correctly.
And yes. It should be neon radioactive green.
If it isn't ya done goofed.
And wasted an ounce of weed.
>>
>>7272415
THC is fat soluble so use butter, real butter (Or coconut oil would probably be good too so tasty lol). Fuck brownies though, brownies a shit. Make toffee. With pistachios. Green toffee.
>>
>>7272415
Pavle, is that you?
>>
File: wow_son.gif (804 KB, 1307x734) Image search: [Google]
wow_son.gif
804 KB, 1307x734
>>7272477
>>
>>7272477
how autistic are you?
>>
>>7272466

You don't need to cook it in the butter for threee hours.

decarb your weed in the oven first and you only need about 20-30 minutes to simmer in the butter
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
https://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/445852-my-ultimate-marijuana-firecracker-recipe-pics.html

this is the best/easiest edible recipe ever
>>
Take this shit to reddit.

Why do you the mods allow this underage ban shit here? Thought this was one of the more moderated boards.
>>
>>>/420chan/
>>
DUDE
>>
File: true chill.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
true chill.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
Look up a recipe for firecrackers. They're dumb easy to make, none of this steeping in warm butter stuff.

You can also get a crock pot, some weed/stems and coffee creamer. Just dump in the ingredients and slowly simmer it until it's kind of greeny. Great as a shot or with a coffee drink.
>>
>>7272466
>oz of weed per stick.

This guy is trying to kill you man. Oz can do four sticks just fine.
>>
>>7272415
Make fudge! You're less likely to over heat and waste thc.
Find a recipe for fudge, peanut butter is best
Add about 3 tbsp butter to whatever amount of butter is used in the recipe
>Melt it in a double boiler and add ground up bud
I usually wait until it's fragrant as fuck and a nice dark green. If you're using mids it'll be a browner green
>Use cheese cloth over medium sized mesh to strain the melted butter into a measuring cup. >Coffee filters can work for this if you have trouble finding cheese cloth.
>Make fudge with canna butter
Pretty easy!
>>
>>7272441
Holy shit, yes
I have made that mistake :(
>>
>>7272415
use coconut oil.
i normally do about a quarter when i make it heres steps:
Place a few scoops of oil into mason jar
melt in a crock pot double boiler until liquid
fine grind weed, like a fine as possible
add weed
scoop more on top of weed, about enough to make a 1/4" thick line above the green
crockpot double boil for 8-12 hours
refrigerate
replace as oil in recipes, place in coffee, eat out right, seriously its awesome.
>>
>>7273271
obviously strain your liquid but thats kind of common sense
>>
>>7272466
>ounce of weed to a stick

There is no fucking way. I'd try a couple grams at most. I'd just do a gram. Edibles are super potent.

Full disclosure, I've never made edibles only eaten them.
>>
if any of you fags know anything about cooking ive done choux pastry with weed butter and i suggest it you fags make eclairs
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.