[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so glad you came over for dinner how's your steak? i can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
so glad you came over for dinner

how's your steak? i can put it back on if you'd like
what do you do /ck/?
>>
>>7268311
I would probably politely say that I like my steak pretty rare, but that it was delicious (unless it was utter shit). It may not be as rare as I would like, but when you're a guest you don't want to be a huge asshole.
>>
>>7268311
eat it because that steak looks fucking delicious though I prefer no pink in the middle. fuck all you rare fags. meat is meant to be cooked completely you backward fucks
>>
what's done is done op and that steak is done.
>>
File: hbb sketti.gif (309 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
hbb sketti.gif
309 KB, 300x400
>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall
>>
File: all kinds of gains.jpg (1 MB, 2736x1824) Image search: [Google]
all kinds of gains.jpg
1 MB, 2736x1824
>>7268311
so glad you came over for dinner

how's your steak? i can put it back on if you'd like

what do you do /ck/?
>>
>>7268320
stale
>>
>>7268436

Raw steak

Eggs overcooked as fuck

Just pass the ketchup m8
>>
>>7268436
under cooked steak. please take some tips off op.
>>
>>7268436
That looks delicious, senpai
>>
>>7268311
It's a great sear tbqh. Steak cooked medium well isn't what I prefer but it isn't terrible.
>>
>>7268436
>the fat isn't removed from the steak

gj
>>
>>7268311

Thanks nice guy who invited me over for free dinner, it's really great! I'm glad you asked me.

Normally I prefer my steaks a little rarer, but you're making me rethink that.
>>
>>7268605
it adds to the flavour
>>
>>7268311
how many servings is this? i am on a diet, anon
>>
>>7268311
I would eat that no problem I normally like it a little more well done but if a cute lady friend served that up for me I would consider courting her.
>>
Simple rule for autists like the OP: if you eat for free, you don't complain. Say thank you and eat it all. Next time, take the guy out and treat him to something more of your taste.
>>
That's probably as good as the OPs steak is going to it. Looks like a lower quality cut. Maybe a minute less to retain a little more pink, but that won't help the overall wellness of the meat. I'd still eat it; nice sear marks. One thing you could have done a little better though OP is set the steak on it's side and fry the fat a little more. Just from the picture it still looks a little too chewy. You want to render it just a touch so instead of chewy, you get a consistency where it feels like it melts in your mouth instead.
>>
>>7268311
Too much pink in the center. Are you trying to give me e. coli?
Also, I don't see any ketchup, A1, sriracha.
>>
I'm vegan.
>>
>>7269784
I'm so sorry to hear that
>>
>>7269697
>if you eat for free, you don't complain
What if I find a pube in my meal?
>>
>>7268320
You like to take all of the enjoyment out of everything.
>>
I want my steak well done please.
>>
File: 1451263660501.jpg (206 KB, 1144x656) Image search: [Google]
1451263660501.jpg
206 KB, 1144x656
>>7268374
>the third frame
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.