[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Potato Pancake Mix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Potato Pancake Mix.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Potato Pancake Mix.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Somehow ended up on the Wii page for potato pancakes and was wondering what’s the best store bought mix?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_pancake
>>
File: Panni Potato Pancake Mix.jpg (399 KB, 1182x1600) Image search: [Google]
Panni Potato Pancake Mix.jpg
399 KB, 1182x1600
>>7266344

What about this brand?
>>
why would you buy storebrand, it's not even the same as home-made because it's powder

>get potato
>OPTIONAL - add a little carrot and ground beef to potato mixture for some more texture and flavour

>shred potato with slicer
>add some flour
>add eggs

>spoon onto pan
>flip
>take out
>repeat until mixture is gone
>>
File: 1951_z.jpg (23 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1951_z.jpg
23 KB, 600x450
>>7266392
why would you buy storebrand

My mom used to make the best Polish potato pancakes (with onions) but I’m lazy and suck at cooking and generally hate cooking.

> add a little carrot and ground beef

The fuck?!
>>
>>7266380
>artificial flavors
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 680x680
>pancake mix
>>
>>7266403
>i suck at cooking

do you wanna say that 5 years from now? or sack up and learn?
>>
>>7266392
C..could you add cheese to this?
>>
File: 1419202286844.gif (497 KB, 312x205) Image search: [Google]
1419202286844.gif
497 KB, 312x205
>>7266429

I'm 48 years old, I've sucked at for too long to change now.
>>
>>7266392
>shred potato with slicer
That doesn't sound too easy
>>
>>7266487
You still have about 25-30 years of cooking in front of you. Don't give me that "I'm too old" nonsense. I'm only a couple of years behind you and I feel young and pert like Hellzapoppin'.
>>
File: breaking-bad-pizza.gif (926 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-pizza.gif
926 KB, 500x282
>>7267688

I spent 20+ years as a machinist working 60 hours per week and this trained me to tightly budget my time and use it as efficiently as possible, as all I did was pretty much just work and sleep, thus every minute of free time was precious and couldn’t be wasted on the additional chores of cooking from scratch.

I like good food, (and reading /ck/) but I neither have the gear nor the skills nor the inclination to cook from scratch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.