[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys tricked me into eating spicy noodles! I thought this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 717x538
You guys tricked me into eating spicy noodles! I thought this would be like the Top Ramen oriental kind! SHIN RAMYUN IS A MEME! I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
>>
I like spicy stuff maybe I should give it a try
>>
>>7266049
I bet you think Big Red gum is spicy too.
>>
on a scale from 1 to spicy spicy being the spiciest what would you rate it?
>>
>>7266049
Top Ramen is literally garbage though, Shin Ramyun is premium tasty by comparison and not all of it's spicy. And even if you think the spicy kind is too spicy you're still a bitch.
>>
>>7266061
Yes
>>7266067
No
>>7266086
>>7266094
But all varieties have chili powder, don't they? I hate chili powder!
>>
>>7266099
idk, it's just a korean brand of 'premium' ramen, they're like $5 near me so I decided to give it a go. I had the crab kind but it was mildly spicy, I wouldn't call it hot. they're vastly superior to top ramen but also five times expensive so at that point you might as well buy real food.
>>
You should try the kimchi flavor OP, I made some for lunch today with a small spoon of miso, some dried mushrooms and an egg, was pretty fine.
>>
>>7266049

I could have told you this
>>
>>7266049
You're a big guy.
>>
File: 1448606520398.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448606520398.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>>7266099
You shouldnt eat anything. Eva again
>>
>>7266105
What third world country do you live in where Shin Ramyun is $5?
>>
>>7266099
Then get the vegan kind which isn't as spicy.
>>
>>7266049
mama brand is better but still quite spicy tbqh
>>
>>7266094

no. independent testing confirms Top Ramen is the best of all the cheaper ramen and comparable in flavour to the premium brands.

Maruchan is the shit tier brand, not Nissin
>>
>>7268692
Nissin Souper Meal is pretty based

the dehydrated veggies make it tasty
>>
>>7266049
I fell for the shin ramyun meme too op. I emptied the entire powder packet into my soup and finished the entire thing because I'm not wasteful. I was sweating for a good 15 mins and I also experienced the biggest wave of euphoria 10muns after the sweating stopped.
>>
Is this a new meme
It's really not that spicy at all
>>
File: 1436422868258.jpg (533 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1436422868258.jpg
533 KB, 840x630
>>7266049
>he thinks it's spicy

fucking funny senpai
>>
>>7266049

Nigger all packet ramen is just unpleasant/overly salty water and tasteless noodles.

Unless you get the fried variant when the noodles are also unpleasant and taste vaguely of low quality frying (surprisingly).

Some brands are worse than others but this is true for them all. How the fuck else would they make a profit?
>>
instant ramen is garbage. if it's not made from scratch or bought to order it's not worth it
>>
Shin is literally perfect
>>
>>7266710
This, it's cheap shit here.
>>
>>7266049
Sean is that you?
>>
>>7266105
I live in Michigan. Shin Ramyun is $1.00. I buy it by the case every three months or so.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.