[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brought an english guy in my house and he is still sleeping.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: ce3c73e28371a53bb9b0888010483f.jpg (18 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
ce3c73e28371a53bb9b0888010483f.jpg
18 KB, 500x330
Brought an english guy in my house and he is still sleeping. Do I bring him some tea or something? He was very drunk last night.

I don't have tetlyes or wp tipps. Just bigelow and lipton.
>>
make him some brekkie and suck his dikkie
>>
A kebab with some American semen for dipping would be proper
>>
As long as it is breakfast tea
>>
>>7261917
>>7261918
>>7261921

I'm a guy. I'm just worried if he is okay.
>>
We're not xenomorphs, just take some water up and make sure he's not choked on his own vomit like you would any hungover person.
>>
Have some tea prepared for when he wakes up. Sometimes they will die without tea. Perhaps offer him a cheeky Nandos too
>>
File: takbir.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>7261912
Just play the morning call to prayer.
>>
File: queen-elizabeth.jpg (14 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
queen-elizabeth.jpg
14 KB, 275x275
>>7261946
>>
>>7261912
Piss in a cup, and shit on a plate, and he'll feel like he's back in jolly ol'.
>>
Did he barf last night?If he did he's probably hungry bring him a whole mess of fish and chips.
>>
>>7262031
actually nix that you were kind enough by letting him stay at your place I'm sure a cup of tea would be more than fine.
>>
>>7261912
>>7261932
being drunk is normal for us brits, he'll be fine
>>
File: 5xJVy.jpg (51 KB, 625x600) Image search: [Google]
5xJVy.jpg
51 KB, 625x600
>>7261912
If you don't cook him a full English brekky, expect violence.
>>
>>7261912
Bowl of boiled eggs
>>
I believe vampire rules apply to Britts. Your first mistake was inviting one into your home, but the damage is already done so blend him up some fish and chips into a smoothy and keep him out of the sun.
>>
Just pull out your leftover Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Saladâ„¢ from the fridge, like you would any other guest. Brits are humans too.
>>
>>7261912
Ask him if he wants a cup of tea or coffee.
>>
>>7262050
Make sure he eats them all
>>
>>7261912
>Brain him with a hammer and feed him to the pigs.
>>
>>7262104
Woah woah! Don't feed brits to an american pig that's messed up and animal abuse.
>>
>>7262062
Bonus points for the trademark symbol usage.
>>
>>7262062
In my household there'd never be leftovers.
>>
>>7262104

Brtis can't have pigs in their country because of muslims and because their tusks are longer than 3 inches long, which poses grave danger to the common britbottle

CAN YOU DIG?
BIN THAT PIG
>>
>>7262148
Too long winded. Pick one meme and stick to it.
>>
>>7261912

If I found a Brit in my home, I would apply the 3 S's immediately.

Country folk know what I'm talkin' bout...
>>
>>7262196
Go away. You're not wanted here.
>>
>>7262222
Quads have spoken.
>>
>>7262222
That's not what your mother said, sunshine.
>>
>>7261912
so is OP gay or does he just let foreign drunk men into his house for kicks?
>>
>>7263069
The answer is "yes."
>>
>>7261912
If you make him tea, cut him with bread crumbs
>>
>>7263082
To which one, one is fine and the other is creepy.
>>
>>7263123
You're not very good at reading, are you?
>>
>>7263146
You're not very good at comprehension are you. Enough with the meme answers, either OP is a homosex faggot, or a weirdo who brings in drunk people to possible to molest.
>>
>>7263166

I didn't fuck him but he invited me out to dinner and I didn't realize it was a date so when he paid I think he was expecting me to put out, which I didn't but felt pressured to, but we got drunk and he tried it on with me and I awkwardly defused the situation by turning on the game cube and we played smash brothers while he got more drunk and sullen then went to bed because he couldn't drive home.
>>
When did you discover he was a brit? AFTER you let him into your house? Do you not have the proper wards, talismans and incenses?

Leave it an offering of tea and crumpets (scones if you can't get crumpets where you are) and hope it goes away. Make sure you have a picture of the queen somewhere in a prominent location, failure to do this will inevitably lead to disaster. If it offers to take you out and have curry for lunch, POLITELY DECLINE AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE A PRIOR ENGAGEMENT. May god have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>7265193

lol I doubt he'll be paying for any of my meals in the future
>>
>>7265178
cute story, actually
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.