[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people make fun of me so much for putting shrimp on my pizza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: shrimp-scampi-pizza-2.jpg (491 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
shrimp-scampi-pizza-2.jpg
491 KB, 800x533
Why do people make fun of me so much for putting shrimp on my pizza?
>>
>>7260555
dunno, looks good.
>>
Because they try to find any sort of humor in you, and sadly that's the best they could come up with.
>>
>>7260555
I would eat the fuck out of that, and have had a similar pizza from a "Boutique" pizza place before.

If you like it, eat it. who cares?
>>
Seafood and cheese don't go well together. In the time the pizza takes to bake, the shrimp will also be overcooked and rubbery.
I've had sea food pizza myself though, and it's ok, but I would rather have seafood with pasta or rice.
>>
>>7260555
>shrimp

I'm going to assume this means you're American, and it's because people there don't know dick about pizza variety.

Seafood pizza is 100% okay, especially if you live near the ocean
>>
>>7260603
Note that the shrimp is on top of the cheese and that the cheese is not melted into it. Even the most basic cooks know that you put shrimp on/in to a dish right at the end of the cooking process.
>>
File: venepizza.jpg (146 KB, 950x350) Image search: [Google]
venepizza.jpg
146 KB, 950x350
I don't get it. Shrimp is one of the most common pizza toppings where I live in.

But then again, I live in glorious Scandinavia, the realm of the finest pizza in the world.
>>
>>7260643
Too much crust.
Shaped like a cavernous vagina.

Would not eat unless I was in a dry spell.
>>
>>7260638
Well I noted the opposite. There is clearly cheese on top of the shrimp in OP's picture. and the browning on them suggests they were added from the start.

>>7260643
Scandinavia has shit tier pizza. Fucking shawarma, iceberg and thousand island dressing on pizzas as toppings. Almost every pizzeria in Sweden and Denmark is owned by Turks without a clue about real pizza.
>>
>>7260643
CAN I GET SOME PIZZA WITH MY BREAD?
FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>7260603

Fish can be great on pizza, though.

I also make a pizza with a shit ton of roasted garlic and shrimp on a white sauce.
>>
Just had a flatbread pizza with shrimp, bacon, tomatoes, and cucumber on it. Walked 20+ minutes with it to my apartment. Made for the perfect cold pizza.
>>
>>7260603

>seafood and cheese don't go well together

I have been putting grated Parmesan on scampi and shrimp pastas for ever. Is that considered odd?
>>
File: STOP.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
STOP.gif
333 KB, 289x149
>>7260865

fuck you, this will never be a meme
>>
Seafood does not lend itself well to cheese

This is pretty well known culinarily.
>>
>>7262828
And yet people keep having seafood and cheese together and thinking they like it. If they were better educated they'd realise they didn't like it at all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.