[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /ck/, I'm new to cooking. What's the most delicious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: scrambled_eggs_101_1_horiz.jpg (273 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
scrambled_eggs_101_1_horiz.jpg
273 KB, 1500x844
Sup /ck/, I'm new to cooking.

What's the most delicious and healthy way to cook my eggs?
>>
File: 1437394989214.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1437394989214.png
573 KB, 621x672
ON THE HEAT
OFF THE HEAT
>>
>>7259931
holy shit, first day on /ck/? you microwave them 2 minutes per egg. Keep the shell on of course
>>
Hard-boiled & chopped up with sausage in a bowl
Add salt, pepper, and paprika
>>
>>7259932
That was actually rlly good
>>
File: The Singapore Special.jpg (604 KB, 2519x1445) Image search: [Google]
The Singapore Special.jpg
604 KB, 2519x1445
>>7259931
Soft boil, crack into a bowl then add about a teaspoon of soy and mix and slurp up like a champ/ dip toast in.

It's a south east asian secret that hasn't really caught on yet.
>>
>>7259931
Egg Benedict is pretty gud desu senpai
>>
>>7259931
into your daily ramen intake
>>
>>7259931
Make into mayo, then use to make a creamy guac.
>>
>>7259931
Cook at 65C for 45 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>7259931
Cook bacon, fry eggs in bacon grease

Captcha:select all the eggs
>>
2 eggs
half a banana
teaspoon of vanilla sugar
bit of butter on pan
make omelet
>>
>>7259932
Memes aside he is one of the best chefs ever and the stuff he makes is delicious but a lil expensive though.
>>
>>7259931
Traditional scrambled eggs were made in a sauce pan while regularly whipping them while keeping a constant heat by removing from the heat intermittently. These eggs are beyond tender and never require cheese or cream but you may add them if you please. Remember to salt at the end because it may change the chemical properties of the egg.
>>
>>7259931
Poach that shit.
>>
>heat up skillet to medium
>rub your fridged butter stick into a circle
>crack egg in it
>use spatula to make lines in it (breaking the bottom of the cooked white to allow the uncooked white to touch the pan)
>salt and pepper
>throw in an ice cube or two
>put on the lid
>bread in toaster
>put egg on bread

WA LA!
>>
Put some carbonara in your eggs
>>
I wish there were GMO eggs that were just yolks but still as big as a normal egg.
>>
wheres my americas test kitchen?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.