[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I acquire human breastmilk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: human milk bottled.jpg (11 KB, 260x280) Image search: [Google]
human milk bottled.jpg
11 KB, 260x280
Where can I acquire human breastmilk?
>>
Craigslist
>>
>>7258967
Titties
>>
You can induce lactation on your girlfriend within a month by suckling during sex. She might be opposed to lactating at first, so play it off as nipple play, and when she finally starts leaking, ask to try some. By that point she will probably be into it because she'll think of it more as sex. Massage her breasts and stuff and you'll have your own breastmilk cow in no time. I've done this with my last 2 girlfriends and it's pretty awesome. Just make sure your hands are warm when you milk her.
>>
>>7258991
I haven't had a girlfriend in over a year. I'm not very good with girls, Anon.
>>
Have you considered human breasts?
>>
>>7259010
You have to get one. This way you can get an idea of what she's eating. The breastmilk you buy online from other women can vary wildly in tastes since people are free to eat whatever they want. You don't want to buy breastmilk from some girl who eats a lot of nasty stuff. With your gf, you get some level of quality control. Not to mention most (if not all) online breastmilk operations aren't FDA approved.
Im sorry anon, but if you don't have a gf, you can't get quality breastmilk.
>>
>>7258971
This. Worked for me.
>>
Impregnate your mom.
>>
File: Adam-Carolla-250x230.jpg (10 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Carolla-250x230.jpg
10 KB, 250x230
>>7258991
Is this true, anon? Because I've gone to town on my ex gf's breastestestes and I've never gotten so much as a drop. You say it takes a month or so of hard suckling? How often and for how long? This is a fetish I could get into.
>>
it doesn't taste like much, it felt like gargling a mouthful of vitamins.

source: drank some at a party
>>
>>7258967
The real question that no was has thought to ask is why do you need human breast milk?

My question is why do you have to put human in there.
>>
>>7259070
I want to:
1. See what it tastes like
2. Virtually fulfil shota-on-MILF breastfeeding fantasies
>>
>>7259057
You have to suckle right. Actually sucking hard on the nipples won't do anything and will feel painful for her. It can also collapse her milk ducts.
What you actually do is take a mouthful of breast and then lick the underside of her nipple, kind of lapping it up. It creates a bit of natural suction, and it won't collapse her milk ducts. That stimulates her breasts to release milk after enough time passes. Go at it nightly for a solid 5-10 minutes. Also provide breast massages to her, focusing on the undersides of her breasts.
Once milkflow starts, you need to milk her regularly so her body starts making a steady flow. If you stop for an extended period of time, she will stop lactating.
>>
>>7259083
Ok. Now i see why no one asked.

I imagine it varies from woman to woman so unless you taste test about 20 you will never know its true flavor.
>>
>>7259092
>take a mouthful of breast and then lick the underside of her nipple...
So take the nipple as a starting point and from there take as much in my mouth as possible while not sucking too hard? I don't imagine there's anything special about the underside of her nipple, it's just the most convenient right?
>>
>>7259092
>What you actually do is take a mouthful of breast and then lick the underside of her nipple, kind of lapping it up
This is basically how I've sucked on breasts since I was 15, had no idea it was also good practice for inducing my favorite fetish. Fuck you for making me hard OP
>>
The first thing you need to do is find a Cambodian.
>>
>>7258977
He's here. We have to assume that's not on the table.
>>
>>7259092
Found the xkcd fan.
>>
>>7258967
I've got about 20oz in the freezer. How much you paying?
>>
>>7258967
whitepowermilk.com
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.