[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eat a feral cat if it were served to you in a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x272
Would you eat a feral cat if it were served to you in a country where this practice is common?
>>
>>7258029
I hate cats, so yes.
>>
Full of parasites.
>>
>>7258029

I'd try it but I doubt it would taste good. There's a reason why people generally don't eat predatory land animals--they tend to have a very strong gamey or "hormonal" sort of flavor since they scent-mark their territory. The glands for that tend to taint the meat.
>>
>>7258029
Hard pass. I've had dog and I imagine cat is even worse.
>>
>>7258029
Feral no. Too many parasites. Farm raised, yes. Meat's meat. Man's gotta eat.
>>
>>7258077

Why would you fear parasites in a meat that you would presumably cook before eating? Or were you planning on eating cat sashimi?
>>
>>7258029
It is good it, tastes similare to the rabbit
>>
>>7258083
There are plenty of heat resistant parasites.
>>
>>7258062
Also, predator meat is full of toxins. Never eat anything near the top of the food chain.
>>
>>7258029
no. It just so happens, the pets I think are cute are Cats and Dogs. The pets I will eat are Horses, Lambs and Pigs. And Chickens. They're all ugly, fuck horses
>>
no

morally i'm fine with it but i find them repulsive and probably diseased

they are the grossest
>>
>>7258120

Name some.
>>
>>7258029
No I wont. I like cats, dogs maybe
>>
Probably wouldn't order it myself but if it was offered, sure.
>>
>>7258153
What kind of inbred smegwomble keeps a sheep as a pet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.