[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to the store in a hour to pick up stuff for breakfast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (561 KB, 700x464) Image search: [Google]
file.png
561 KB, 700x464
I'm going to the store in a hour to pick up stuff for breakfast.

I'm making a grilled cheese and some bacon. Wht else would go well with it? Has to be something I can make in my oven

Pls /ck/ you're my only hope
>>
>>7256027
potatoes.
>>
>>7256027
Caesar dressing
>>
>>7256032
I made hasselback potatoes yesterday. Also more starch with bread, meh
>>
>>7256034
>hasselback

I liked him in Knight Rider
>>
>>7256041
Ebin
>>
>>7256027

A large portobello mushroom and swiss cheese
>>
>>7256049
>portobello

The memest of mushrooms.
>>
>>7256049
>mushrooms for breakfast
>>
Roasted tomatoes
>>
>>7256157
This, but not roasted
>>
Heinz Beanz.
>>
>>7257687
Agreed. Put them in the grilled cheese.
>>
>>7256157
This, but not tomatoes.
>>
another grilled cheese
>>
roasted broccoli or asparagus
>>
>>7256027
That grilled "cheese" look fried to me.
>>
>>7257775

Someone doesn't know what a plancha grill is, do they?
>>
>>7257775
Clappyfats call grilling "boiling", it's best not to take them seriously, they are morons.
>>
>>7257780
britbongs always show up in grilled cheese threads and start arguments for some reason. it must irk them that american use of the english language is more popular for some things than what they would prefer to call it.
>>
>>7257805
>american use of the english language
You may wish to try a little harder with yours in all honesty.
>>
>>7257816
okay nigel
>>
>>7257816
Good.
>colonials doing as they're told.
>>
>>7256062
what's your point faggot
>>
>>7257858
Im literally fucking gagging
>eating mushrooms EVER
>that black shit
>a whole tomato
What the fuck is that
>>
>>7257864
Not to mention the runny egg yolk. Gag
>>
>>7257864
>>7257868
(you)
>>
>>7257858
I miss the rashers. The beans are ok, the shroms overcooked, the black pudding i would leave aside. But i need rashers!!!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.