[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite mixed drink to order at a bar/pub?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: genericdrinks.jpg (270 KB, 900x371) Image search: [Google]
genericdrinks.jpg
270 KB, 900x371
What's your favorite mixed drink to order at a bar/pub? What's your favorite mixed drink to make at home?
>>
Gin and tonic
Sidecar
>>
>>7247854
Rum and coke because I don't trust bars to make real cocktails properly

Negroni or just straight whiskey
>>
Gin gibson, dry.

Vodka on the rocks, up.
>>
>>7247927
This. I'm not gonna try to test their "i know a thousand cocktails" knowledge and stick to something they've made before.
>>
>>7247927
I really want to try a negroni, but I don't want to buy a whole thing of Campari since I would have no other use for it.
>>
I love gin brambles.
>>
>>7247947
Oh you
>>
>>7247854
Martini shaken not stirred

Mtn Dew code red or Faygo
>>
>>7247854
IPA
>>
>>7247854
gin and tonic
IBA irish coffee
>>
>Mixed drinks at a bar
White Russian
>>
>>7247854
Great cocktail bar? Get one of their own design or ask bartender for recommendation.
Good cocktail bar? Old Fashioned, Manhattan or a Vesper.
Eh cocktail bar? Gin and tonic. Hard to fuck that up.
Questionable? Just beer or a glass of whiskey or whatever. Hell, glass of whiskey is what I want at almost any bar anyway, cocktails aren't a real common order for me.
>>
>>7248186
I've ordered those enough places to know that they can even fuck those up.
>>
Perfect martini
Dry dirty martini
Gin and tonic
St germaine moscow mule
Hanky panky ( gin , sweet vermouth, fernet)
Toronto (fernet and rye)
>>
>>7247854
Rum and Coke, shouldn't be that hard to fuck up

White Russian, or Gin and Sprite
>>
>>7248479

>toronto (fernet and rye)

That's one I'm sure I've never heard of.

Is it equal parts, or 2:1 rye to fernet?
>>
>>7248186
>ordering a dairy cocktail at a bar
How long do you think they've had that cream friend?
>>
>>7248491

You've been watching too much "It's Always Sunny".
>>
>>7248430
>gin and tonic hard to fuck up
except when it comes out as a highball in a massive glass and nowhere near enough ice and all you taste is tonic, fuck I was angry, not to mention that the three of us had spent over a grand on lunch and I had to put up with this shit
>>
>>7248496
I love Sunny but I don't get the reference. Is it from the new season?
>>
scotch and dry 4 life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.