[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tipping General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tipping.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tipping.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>A Domino’s Pizza delivery man stabbed a customer in Covina during an altercation over the food's late arrival, police said Sunday.
>The victim was stabbed in the neck and wrist areas during the altercation, which stemmed from the pizza’s late arrival, police said.
>The customer tipped Parker about $3 — the pizza cost about $45 — and the delivery man stayed in the doorway, refusing to leave

Source: http://ktla.com/2016/01/03/dominos-pizza-delivery-man-stabs-customer-in-covina-police-department/

Moral of the story, folks: even if your food is late be sure to tip well or else you'll get stabbed!
>>
I only ever tip my fedora.
>>
>not having a loaded gun pointed at whoever is at the door at all times
>not blowing the fuck out of that minimum wage piece of shit
Castle law mother fuckers.
Besides I always tip with a rip.
>>
I like living in a country that doesn't expect to have to tip someone to do their fucking job that they are paid to do. Muslims I'll tolerate, most of them are cool.
>>
Well, obviously the man wasn't completely sane.

You can't really do much about insane people.

I still keep a baseball bat next to the umbrellas by the door, though.
>>
File: me.jpg (41 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
41 KB, 320x220
Last night I raped and murder my waitress for smiling at me (she was trying to get me to tip more, the whore).

If she wanted to live she should of gotten a real job instead of majoring in librul arts and then expecting free obamaphones.
>>
>>7231157
>tip with a rip

this meme will never be popular. It wasn't even funny in the original story.
>>
>>7231005
>The victim was stabbed in the neck and wrist areas during the altercation, which stemmed from the pizza’s late arrival, police said.

I hope the ungrateful fucker remembered to tip the police officers and paramedics who showed up to help him.
>>
Tipping is bs. Anyone who goes into a job that requires a tip in order to furnish their wages to be live-able has made a mistake. I shouldn't have to pay someone extra for doing their job, I don't get paid extra for being good at my job a large amount of people who work don't and for good reason. I shouldn't have to pay extra for your poor career choice.
>>
>be american
>get stabbed
>>
>>7231243
Rasheed
>>
31 and still a Delivery Driver, holy shit. No wonder he is insane enough to stab someone over tipping.

Honestly though, drivers are the only ones I am willing to tip because they waste gas and shit. Waiters though, fuck them. They can go eat a bag of dicks especially when they get minimim wage in California.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.