[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Salad, chips or both sir? >I'll have both >MFW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160103_191146.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160103_191146.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>Salad, chips or both sir?
>I'll have both
>MFW
>>
Fries aren't chips and a sprig of parsley isn't a salad.
>>
>>7227057
Potato salad? Love how they piped it.
>>
>chips

UK ban when?

they have no business posting on a food board.
>>
>>7227060
They're too big for reg. french fries.
Obviously steak fries.
>>
>>7227065

Bongs need to eat small portions when they go out for a fancy meal like that on date nights. Otherwise the multiple stops they made at the chippy shop throughout the day will make them start to look obese, even by bong standards.
>>
>>7227065
looks like garlic butter to me
>>
>>7227077

I'll never understand how the only thing they seem to be proud of is their ability to deep fry shit, but it's always either overcooked, or far under done, like the fries in the OP.
>>
>>7227078
>multiple stops they made at the chippy shop throughout the day

Most people I've ever know visit the chippy once a week at best for a fish supper.
>>
>>7227082
Good point. Never hear about their wine, cheese, produce or meats...
>>
>>7227086

Most people hear more about the Icelandic versions of those things, and all they export is their music.
>>
>>7227081
>>7227065
Either thats some good looking butter with chives, or a pissant portion of mashed potatoes.

>see those boring ass fries
Oh, well it might be butter after all... but why?
>>
>>7227090
It's butter alright, but nearly one third of the size of the steak.
American influenced picture, or American picture.
>>
>>7227091
Americans dont put butter on their steak though. If they do its about as much as you'd put on toast, maybe a couple grams.

They're more likely to add sauteed mushrooms, blue cheese, steak sauce etc than butter. Hell most of them are afraid of butter because of the fat content.
>>
File: Deep Fried Butter.jpg (48 KB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
Deep Fried Butter.jpg
48 KB, 400x378
>>7227096
>afraid of butter because of the fat content

kek thanks for the laugh, anon.
>>
>>7227091

>american influenced picture, or american picture

You'd have to go back at least 40 years to find anything like that in America, and those thick cut, under cooked fries would still be a bong/yuro dead giveaway.
>>
>>7227101
Never seen this before. But carnival fare isn't exactly vogue
>>
File: Dumb murrican.jpg (429 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Dumb murrican.jpg
429 KB, 2560x1440
>>7227102
Oh really?
>>
File: mom.jpg (208 KB, 994x1041) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
208 KB, 994x1041
>>7227125
Her recipes know no bounds... kek
>>
>>7227127
>>7227125
>>7227102
Compound butter is a thing. A rare thing that americans are too lazy to do.

Its worth the 10 minutes of effort to add garlic and shit into your butter, but like I said everyone is afraid of fat nowadays so only a handful of people use butter.
>>
>>7227086
>cheese
best be trolling nigger
>>
>>7227997

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.