[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
biologically speaking are humans suppose to eat meat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nsznuc7X271qahqyoo1_500.png (338 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsznuc7X271qahqyoo1_500.png
338 KB, 500x310
biologically speaking are humans suppose to eat meat?
>>
Yes.
NEXT QUESTION
>>
Usually you capitalize the first letter when you begin a sentence.

Judging by everything else about your post I'm guessing you are 12.

Fuck off.
>>
>>7222481
Judging by your autism I know you're a redditor.

kill yourself.
>>
>>7222492

>redditor

Fuck off back to whatever containment board you came from.
>>
>>7222492
>poster finds excuse to call op stupid and childish
>gets told to go back to reddit

I hope Hiroshima shuts this website down.
>>
chimpanzees eat meat
Canine dentition
OP is a faggot
>>
>>7222444
faggot
>>7222481
faggot
>>7222492
faggot
>>7222533
faggot
>>7222603
faggot
>>
>>7222444
nice trips
>>
>>7222427
What do you think incisors and canines are for?
>>
>>7222427
Yes, why else would a labia look like ham slices?
It's to be enticing to the human appetitie
>>
Yes.
>>
>>7222427
Biologically speaking, humans require the amino acids found in proteins. Since the only readily available source of protein prior to agriculture's development 10,000 years ago was meat, humans ate that, and evolved into what we are today eating meat for hundreds of thousands of years. Because of our evolved intelligence and accumulated knowledge, meat can now be replaced with nutritionally complete combination proteins from non-meat sources if they choose or need to.

I have no ethical stance other than sharing scientific fact. Draw your own conclusions.
>>
Humans didn't eat meat way way way back in the day, but we have evolved to become meat eaters. So yes, we are "supposed" to eat meat.
>>
>>7222902
herbivore ancestors of humans were not humans
>>
>>7222897
thank you.
>>
>>7222897
Cite the source now.
>>
>>7222909
that's incredibly racist
>>
You need meat for that b12 nigga
>>
>>7222927
http://www.livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_nutrition#Protein
>>
>>7222953
>nothing scientific here
Thanks for...?
>>
>>7222927
read a high school biology textbook
>>
>>7222972
>has nothing to do with nutrition
You retarded? Or maybe you never actually did highschool biology? I guess you can learn bout Mendel.
>>
>>7222946
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Foods

No non-supplemental food-sourced form of B12 is proven to provide nutrition to humans. However, lab grown bacterial-sourced B12 supplements do. Herbivores get B12 from gut microbes in the cud they chew or from fecal matter in the plants they eat.
>>
>>7222427
You never took human origins? Anthropology? Biology? Did you go to a school where evolutionary theory was banned?

10/10 will be concerned again
>>
>>7222966
Jesus... you want me to find a peer-reviewed journal? This is going to take a while because these science journal reporters hate citing them to protect our jerbs. Anyway, I can find articles about how fossil evidence suggests human brain size (and possibly intelligence) has shrunken since the advent of agriculture due to malnutrition. Do I need to publish an article myself so some random person on 4chan doesn't have to do their own fucking research? Fuck this. Go find some of your own articles and post 'em. I'll read them. It'd be nice to be the one who gets spoon-fed once in a while. Dork.
>>
Its pretty clear humans arent built to eat anything bigger than small game seeing as how fucking unhealthy for us shit like beef and pork is.
>>
>>7223092
Thats not how it works
>>
File: 1445986713731.jpg (120 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
1445986713731.jpg
120 KB, 700x544
yes
t. god
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.