[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you had your morning cola today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: new year cola.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
new year cola.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Have you had your morning cola today?
>>
No, because I'm not an amerifat who drinks shit like this.
>>
>>7221821
I want to fuck hamstermode umaru
>>
>>7221821
I had several cups of coffee to stave off the brain pain
>>
>>7221821
why would anyone do this?
drinking refined sugars first thing in the morning?
>>
>>7222310
I don't know, but i myself have gotten addicted to the feel of carbonated drinks. I just love the bubbles too much, it doesn't even have to be a soda, even carbonated water does the trick for me. A rush of sheer joy comes over me when i feel the bubbles flow down my throat.
>>
>>7221821
>not drinking non-alcoholic beer in the morning
pic related best one i've found so far, and it's pretty cheap too
>>
File: 1451716010044.jpg (542 KB, 1128x1772) Image search: [Google]
1451716010044.jpg
542 KB, 1128x1772
>>7223558
>A rush of sheer joy comes over me when i feel the canadian cock flow down my throat.
>>
>>7221821
>tfw i got over caffeine addiction by drinking Sprite

No caffeine in the recipe, satisfied my itch via placebo. Caffeine-free coke usually led to normal coke and other caffeine things.

Now i just have a sprite everyonce in a while and drink mainly water or homemade juice.
>>
>>7223558
You need help. Keep it up and you'll have the body of a potato. I fucking hate sharing this country with people like you.
>>
>>7223561
That's actually a good idea
>>
>>7221821
>drinking corn syrup
>screenshots of japanese cartoon girls
>trying to force the same stale and failed meme on /ck/

You honestly should consider suicide OP.
>>
>>7223558
How fat are you?
>>
>>7223708
>>7223719
im 150 lbs and 6'1"
>>
i dont know man. this is the second day in a row that i'm waking up and drinking poor-tier cabernet sauvignon in the shower and during my morning ritual. before that i had some steel reserve for my showers. i just hate how hot the water is and how it makes my skin feel afterwards but having some alcohol helps to get me in there. might have to go rubby some cocenut oil on my bodie to get normal again.
>>
I rang in the new year with two blueberry muffins, dansk danish butter cookies, and non-caffeine coke. It felt good, mang. I'm probably barely at weight before anyone asks.

>>7223571
Switching to Sprite? You sir disgust me.

>>7221821
Umaru is too unbearably cute for this world. I don't usually watch anime but that was a good one.
>>
>>7223571
>thinking caffeine is worse than refined sugars
>>
>drinking soda
>>
>>7226435
>not drinking cola
>>
Bought a pushbike 3 months ago.
I have noticeably less stamina biking to work after a few cans of RTD's the night before, hardly enough to get a buzz. I cut those out and found the same with energy drinks and coffee.

Water doesn't taste anywhere near as fantastic but I went from losing 1kg a week to 4, AND it made the bike to work (9km each way) easier.

I still suck the cans dry on Fridays, though.
>>
>>7221821
no umaru, i don't want to get fat
>>
How do you guys feel about crystal pepsi coming back?
>>
>>7223863
Are you a drug addict? Drug addicts hate the feel of water on their skin.
>>
>>7228175
It's not.
>>
I've never drank a cola.
>>
>>7221821
>>
>>7228211
just you wait
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.