[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of my bbq roasted octopus tentacles???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: christmasoctopus.jpg (54 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
christmasoctopus.jpg
54 KB, 240x320
what do you guys think of my bbq roasted octopus tentacles??? i caught this 3 kilo bad boy yesterday
>>
>>7221154
That's not barbecue, its grilling.
>>
>>7221154
ok..im foreign..forgive me..i grilled it with olive oil flavored with garlic and lemon juice,,and sprinkled some oregano on it,,it was as soft as butter and really tasty..how do you like yours?
>>
>>7221154
We lob octopi onto the ice rink at Detroit hockey games.

Google it. It's crazy mad.
>>
>>7221211
I just googled this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3BMRQF_GRs
what the fuck
why
>>
>>7221211
yes....but,,why,,??
>>
>>7221216
Way back when the game schedule was different, the fans counted down the games to the payoffs. If you made it into the last eight games, you were a great team. Eight games, eight legs on an octopus. Back in the day, the Olympic hockey arena was near an open market. It was cheap and easy to buy an octopus right before the game.
>>
Unless you massaged the tentacles for 20 minutes or more before you grilled it, they're going to be tough as fuck and also taste like shit.
>>
>>7221246
nooo..i have octopus tenderizing down to a science,,when im done it litteraly melts in your mouth...and the taste is real good
>>
>>7221260

I'm sure you do.
>>
yes..yes i do.. because i like giraffes,and my fairy godmother says im a special snowflake,,you huge collosal pink fluffy faggot of all that is faggoty
>>
>>7221275
this >>7221275 was for you ..you gave me temporary autism..
>>
>>7221246
>Unless you massaged the tentacles
l-lews
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.