[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what the fuck is this? This Russian at my job gave it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151231_191002.jpg (396 KB, 1252x1267) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_191002.jpg
396 KB, 1252x1267
Guys, what the fuck is this? This Russian at my job gave it to me to celebrate New Years.
>Is better than Vodka! You have lots of funny times and big babes!

I don't know what the fuck he was trying to say. Is this smoked or raw?
>>
File: IMG_20151231_191044.jpg (337 KB, 1086x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_191044.jpg
337 KB, 1086x1000
>>
>>7219074
It's smoked, Anon-senpai. Norven's raw stuff comes in a blue label.
>>
File: Mado.png (38 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Mado.png
38 KB, 200x200
>>7219094
Thanks, Anon. I was about to throw this in the oven with some mayo and panko until it hit me that it may not be raw.
>>
>>7219074
What the hell is it? Google isn't turning anything up.
>>
>>7219106
Not a problem! I'd say try some first, though, see if you still want to cook it - Norven is kind of nice, but they do bare minimum as far as smoking goes. It's pretty good fried! You can try keeping to your original plan, it doesn't get chewy easily.

>>7219112
Salmon.
>>
enjoy your worms, familia
>>
Just as an update, this fish is delicious. Chopped it into a few pieces and tried it multiple ways.

>Pan fried with some lemon and a small drizzle of soy sauce
So good.

>Panko crusted oven baked
Alright, not the best

>Straight out of package with some scrambled eggs
So good.

Thanks to the Anon who told me I could eat it out the package and that it wasn't smoked to the point where it loses quality when cooked.
>>
>>7219074
It'll be great on some sweet rye bread buttered with sourcream, then layered with slices of boiled potato, then several layers of whisper-thin slices of the fish, then layers of sliced egg, then sprigs of dill, then a single layer of fish more, then sprinkling of raw onion and more dill, and then a squeeze of lemon to top it all. Is like Russian burger, da?
>>
>>7220037
I'll give this a go with the rest of it tomorrow. It's a big package.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.