[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times Your Culinary Crevice Crumbled Cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448949315813.png (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448949315813.png
137 KB, 640x480
>Mother buys Carnation Milk, and then adds water to it
>Add 3 spoonfuls of butter to pasta, after she's drained the water
>Adds entire conglomerates of spice, food still tastes bland
>Puts leftover food in non-microwavable bowls
>Thinks Parmesan Cheese will melt like Cheddar because they're both cheese
>>
>>7217668
>adds water to milk
So shes cooking something that uses water and milk? Whats wrong here?

My favorite cooking cringe moment os when you see someone using a metal spoon with a non stick pot. That scraping noise. So youre just gonna scrape that teflon right into the food, oh ok.
>>
>>7217702
>Whats wrong here?

Carnation is a brand of evaporated milk. I assume OP is calling her out for buying that stuff instead of normal fresh milk.
>>
>>7217668
But parmesan does melt.
>>
>>7217711
Yes, but not like Cheddar. She'll substitute the former for the latter even though they don't taste the same.
>>
>>7217668

Parmesean cheese SHOULD melt like any other cheese, but she was feeding you the "cheese in a shaker" so it was more wood cellulose than actual cheese.

LOL your mother hated you.
>>
>>7217723

Well, why don't you educate her?
>>
>>7217766
I've tried. I've honestly tried.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.