[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some /ck/ /adv/ So I am going out for dinner to a restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: table-restaurant.jpg (98 KB, 1400x916) Image search: [Google]
table-restaurant.jpg
98 KB, 1400x916
Need some /ck/ /adv/

So I am going out for dinner to a restaurant with my gf and her whole family (her mother, father, 2 brothers. One of them has a wife and 1 son). Now I have realized that in my 5 years of dating her that I have never gone out to a restaurant with her and her whole family.

Whats the go? Should I pay or offer to pay for all of us or just me and my gf? How does paying and stuff work for this sort of situation anyways at the end of the night?

Restaurant is in the $25-30aud price range per head. plus drinks. So all up it would most likely be around $300+

This is the girl I plan on marrying and proposing to next year too if it matters.
>>
>>7217433

Oh and whenever we have eaten out with my family it was always my parents who paid.

Would it be the same if im eating out with her family or would i look like a total faggot if i dont pay for everyone?
>>
You'd want to pay for yourself and your geef. Most likely the brothers will pay for themselves (and the wife+son), and the parents will pay for themselves.

If your geef's parents offer to pay for all, play it by ear and accept if you have to. Otherwise, suggest once that you can pay for yourself and your geef and then let it go.
>>
>>7217441
Always offer to pay for yourself, even if you know the parents will cover the whole bill. The parents will respect you more.
>>
File: 1450033178016.jpg (1 MB, 2510x3291) Image search: [Google]
1450033178016.jpg
1 MB, 2510x3291
>>7217433
This is nothing more than psychological warfare with her father regarding who is the real man, and whether you're worthy. Offer to pay for all, and if her father offers to pay, then rebuttal very politely one time.
If he insists, then accept it, and say "it's been a pleasure, and I'd like to do this again soon. next time its on me."

Also DO NOT let the brothers pay for anything. This is how you will declare that their sister will always be your property. If they insist then you need to stand up, lean over the table, glare into their faces so youre close enough to fog up the lenses on their glasses with your hot stinking breath (if they're wearing glasses) gaze through their eyes and into their soul, and growl "I insist."
The father will be impressed with your display of dominance, the mother will then unbutton the top of her blouse and say something to the effect of "it's getting hot in here." The brothers will know their place, and your girlfriend will besiege you with the most passionate, roughest sex either of you will have ever had as soon as you get home
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.