[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you supposed to cook refried beans from a can? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: traditional-refried-beans.png (225 KB, 425x330) Image search: [Google]
traditional-refried-beans.png
225 KB, 425x330
How are you supposed to cook refried beans from a can? Every time I do they come out way too thick and bland as shit. Help me make things right.
>>
>>7216557
I hate refried beans, but my friend adds bacon grease to them and cooks it in a pan. No idea if that helps
>>
>>7216557
>step 1: don't buy that garbage
>step 2: boil some real beans
>step 3: once done put them in a pan and start mashing them up until done
>step 4: ?????
>step 5: profit
>>
>>7216569
>implying i have the time or energy to do that sometimes
>>
>>7216569
Fuck off
Get off your high horse then suck his giant horse cock you fucking faggot
>>
I used to add a little milk to my refried beans to thin them out. But what also works is if you have a can of jalapenos to use the juice from the can to thin it out.
>>
>>7216582
Enjoy your nasty ass canned beans, faggot

>>7216581
Adding water to a pot and boiling them takes 10 seconds of your time. Just keep an eye on them. Mashing takes a it 5-10 minutes, lazy fuck. Probably takes you longer to open that fucking can
>>
>>7216590
That's how I do it. For the past 10 years so suck me.

>pony picture

Ahh shoulda known, fucking man child.
>>
>>7216594
Actually pinto beans take like 2-3 hours of boiling to cook.
>>
>>7216601
Gotta admit, mlp is gay as fuck dude
>>
>>7216569
Refried beans is a dumb mistranslation of "frijoles refritos", it should really be fried beans.
You fry them in lard and mash to taste.
>>
>>7216599
Yeah but it's not like you're actually doing any work for more then a minute
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x640
>>7216601
>he's proud to be a mlp manchild

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>7216557
>Put in pot
>Med heat
>add some cheese
>add some milk
>add to taste
>Cook til bubbles rapidly
enjoy
>>
>>7216646
Yea
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.