[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check my quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1451496488736324881746.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1451496488736324881746.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Check my quality
>>
That better be arranged by spiciness or flavor profile, because it certainly isn't cor coordinated, and take shit makes me rage.
>>
File: 189.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
189.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
I'll have some of the yella
>>
>>7215279
Not clean enough
You're not ready for service
>>
>>7215281
For me as long as you dont have a dry ingredient before a sauce your good. I try and keep the spicy near the front so that if any unseen drips occur it wont spice up the sauce.

>>7215279
Clean that back wall sometime anon, and then conform those cords against the wall. That far left one would be in your way.
>>
>>7215279
>posting an 5000x3000px image of a blurry mess
I never understood this. You should lower the resolution and save everyone's bandwidth.
>>
>>7215542
Looks fine to me
>>
>finish my shit
>leave
>come back the next day and get yelled at for a bunch of dishes and boxes the front of house left
>leave yesteady
>clearly explain the three buttons you press to turn it off
>come in today
>they didn't turn it off and it started smoking
>in trouble again
GETTIN REAL FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT
>>
Quality? More like QUALITY!
>>
>>7215279
quality of what? the picture has so much motion blur you cant identify anything in it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.