[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normal pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: CCF_Social_MargheritaPizza.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
CCF_Social_MargheritaPizza.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1440
What kind of pizza does everyone want?

>tomato, basil, and mozzarella on artisan crust
>make sure it's cooked in a coal fired pizza oven!

Okay, now that the man-children have ordered, what does everyone else want?
>>
>>7213574
ranch dressing, tater tots, bacon and nacho cheese, plox.
>>
All the meats.

>inb4 anchovy tomato pizza
>>
Normal pizza of course (dougnnut batter crust, filled with artificially flavored french vanilla "creme", and topped with buffalo chicken wings, doritos salsa verde, real bacon bits, three kinds of cheese whiz, and spiced mystery meat from the Sysco truck.

Anyone who doesn't like what I like is just being pretentious.
>>
NY style, cheese, anchovy.
Or just cheese.
>>
>>7213574
PEPPERONI
>>
>>7213574
fig, goat cheese, caramelized onions, dates, roasted garlic with a marmalade for a base - preferably an apricot white wine marmalade.
>>
ding sausage
anchovies
mushrooms
olives
>>
>>7213574
Seeing post like this literally makes my blood boil. There is nothing wrong with such a artisinal and fine crafted pie that you described so tactlessly.

I come from a family of pizza makers and this is our best selling pie. I wake up early every morning just so our customers can enjoy our famous margherita pizza. I don't need to put up with shit spewing faggot motherfuckers like yourself just because you think it will get you some meaningless internet points with other anons.

I bet you put fucking pineapple on your pizza. My mama mia didn't break her fingers tossing pies just so you could ruin it with some canned fucking citrus. My papa in Sicily had to make pizza in the basement while they got bombed by american troops as they fought Mussolini just so we could bring our delicious margherita pizza to ungrateful faggots like you.

Some days I wake up and wonder why I keep doing it. Why do i keep making the margherita pizza?

Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>7213775
kek
>>
>>7213775

>My mama mia

I giggled.
>>
Double pineapple, ham, onion, marinara and double cheese.
>>
>>7213587
I don't know why euros get so triggered by spray cheese. It's a nice, cheap spread to have

these fuckers eat vegemite, which is literally a yeast waste product
>>
>>7213897
no, no they don't. eurotrash eat marmite and promite, they really are disgusting creatures some times
>>
>>7213908
same shit different name
>>
>>7213917
very different stuff anon
>>
File: 1442073328098.jpg (29 KB, 533x534) Image search: [Google]
1442073328098.jpg
29 KB, 533x534
>>7213775
Pasta? Because this is now pasta.
>>
>>7213574
Pepperoni, mushroom and bell pepper
>>
>>7213587
>spiced mystery meat from the Sysco truck.
It's not a mystery. It's just a half pepperoni half Italian sausage blend run through the grinder that just made the gyros, but without any cleaning in between.
>>
Rice flour crust
No cheese
Garlic tomato sauce
Sweet onion, green bell pepper, and spinach toppings
>>
I like pineapple on pizza.

Fight me
>>
>>7213574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxpwbWBNuU&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: caesar dressing 3.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
caesar dressing 3.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>7213574
I like all pizza as long as I can put Caesar dressing on it
>>
>>7214050
I don't even bother with pizza unless it has pineapple. Dead serious.
>>
File: pizu.jpg (336 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
pizu.jpg
336 KB, 1200x900
Ground beef and pineapple. Raw garlic after baking
>>
>>7213574
>coal fired
Retard.
>>
>>7214597
I'm going to have to try that.
>>
Thin crush, honey+mustard+duck fat glaze instead of tomato sauce, mozzarella, short rib.
>>
File: NEET anchovy pizza.jpg (911 KB, 1796x1476) Image search: [Google]
NEET anchovy pizza.jpg
911 KB, 1796x1476
The master race!
>>
thin base, tomato paste, a thick layer shredded ham, salami, garlic, onion, bell pepper, diced tomato, chili flakes, mozzarella.
>>
>>7213775
Anyone else put an Italian accent to this in 3rd paragraph.
>>
>>7214017
Fuck that. I'm so sorry man
>>
File: d98.jpg (52 KB, 380x434) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
52 KB, 380x434
anchovi pizza is best
>>
>>7213897
Oh sorry I forgot to add, «everyone who disagrees with me is a communist eurolard who will stop at nothing short of the total annihilation of America and all that she stands for GOD BLESS FLYOVER LAND which is the exact same thing as murrca, if your mother ain't ur sister ur not from around here boy, they hate us cuz they don't have wonder bread and obesity»
>>
File: TotonnosPizza.jpg (289 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
TotonnosPizza.jpg
289 KB, 1024x684
>>7214598
The first pizza in the US was coal fired, even though wood fired is the standard in Naples. You can still get coal oven pizza in the US, and the best examples are very good. Pic related.
>>
>>7214670
In Mario's voice
>>
There's a chain in London called Franco Manca that does amazing pizzas with Anchovies, Olives, Capers, Cheese, Tomato

Fucking glorious. especially when you serve with either the chili or garlic oil.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.