[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got some chicken thighs and don't know what to do with them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1340825984740.png (224 KB, 417x342) Image search: [Google]
1340825984740.png
224 KB, 417x342
Got some chicken thighs and don't know what to do with them, help me pls cu/ck/s.
>>
>>7211846
finger that fucking chicken and make some fucking chicken hotpockets
>>
>>7211849
Stop shitposting in my serious thread, delete this shitpost right now
>>
>>7211846
Get the hot and spicy meat and give it a good old rub
>>
CURRY
U
R
R
Y
>>
File: 1443025370933.png (366 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1443025370933.png
366 KB, 500x378
>>7211850
>>
See if your grocer will take partial trade for chicken breasts
>>
>>7211850

It's a serious suggestion. cook and shred the thighs, mix with the sauce and/or cheese and veg of your choice
>I suggest mozzarella and broccoli
>feta and spinach also acceptable

fold into filo dough or biscuit dough rolled thin and bake at 375 until golden brown
>>
>>7211846
Every single chicken dish except for Chicken Kiev, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and chicken tenders are better if you use thigh meat instead of breast meat
>>
File: rabbit-you-sicken-me.jpg (45 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
rabbit-you-sicken-me.jpg
45 KB, 500x479
>>7211923
>>
Shove them deep within your anus to marinate overnight.
>>
stop being a fucking faggot and eat some beef
>>
My sister is visiting and has cooked dinner for us the past few nights. Monday she made chicken thighs with artichoke hearts, capers, and lemon which was really good. There are many recipes for it online so you should search for that. She didn't use olives, many of the recipes call for them. Would recommend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.