[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dressing Up Kraft Dinner Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kraft-dinner-kd.jpg (43 KB, 220x344) Image search: [Google]
kraft-dinner-kd.jpg
43 KB, 220x344
ITT we discuss ways to dress up Kraft dinner to make it not suck.

I have two.

> Version 1

Make ur KD the regular way, then add about a tablespoon of paprika, two pinches of cayenne, and some black pepper. This will give you a really smoky, spicy-flavored bowl of KD that's so much better than the out-of-the-box preparation it's almost unbelievable

> Version 2.

Throw in chopped up hotdogs... A bit of an improvement on the regular preparation. This can be combined with version 1, though I prefer not to combine them personally.
>>
I put about half a cup of tomato ketchup in mine. Gives it a nice zesty flavor.
>>
>>7211686

I've seen people do that before--never liked the idea of it. It's not really the flavor I don't like more the way the ketchup makes it look.
>>
add a small amount of mustard and sauteed onion
>>
File: 1450756622522.png (213 KB, 392x357) Image search: [Google]
1450756622522.png
213 KB, 392x357
mix cheese sauce with bacon fat instead of butter, use less milk.
>>
If this isn't a shill thread I don't know what is
>How you do your KD®©®©©©® bros?!?!
>>
omit half of the cheese for the packaging, substitute it with half a cup of real cheese
>>
>>7211742
may as well just buy velveeta
>>
>>7211735
I find that sautéed onion is the solution to 50% of cooking problems.
>>
I've never done it, but I imagine adding jalapeños and bacon would make mac and cheese taste better.
>>
>>7211680
I live in southern Texas and around here KD is slang for Kentucky Deluxe, a cheap bourbon.
>>
Make two boxes of kraft dinner, brown a pound of ground beef and add taco seasoning and cook it down like cheap ground beef tacos. Mix the two together. It's pretty good for what it is. Even better if you mix in some real cheese. No, you're not suppose to eat the whole thing at once.
>>
>>7211875
not surprising this skinnyfag has no gf to share KD with
>>
>>7211680

Step 1
>open box
Step 2
>empty into trash can
>Step 3
>place box in recycling
Step 4
>Mornay sauce, scallion, fresh peas, conchiglie or orrichiette, covered in parmesan and breadcrumbs and baked in a hot oven

It's really, really not that hard to do it right OP
>>
I like frying up some cubed spam or browning a roll of breakfast sausage for my boxed mac/shells and cheese. The breakfast sausage in particular is fucking delicious.
>>
>>7211894
That sounds like shit and not at all in any way like kraft dinner. Disgusting. I mean it is like what can I add to ice cream to make a good milkshake and your response is A1 sauce and hot dogs.
>>
>>7211901
he's being edgy an u got kut
>>
method 1. Add ketchup

method 2. Add hot sauce

method 3, Add garlic salt

method 3. Add peas
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.