[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the best exotic meats I should try? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: DSC04923.jpg (3 MB, 3824x2983) Image search: [Google]
DSC04923.jpg
3 MB, 3824x2983
What are some of the best exotic meats I should try? I'll be going to the Buford Highway farmers' market today and they have just about any cut of meat you can imagine. They have cow tongues/lips which caught my eye last visit. Recipe suggestions are welcome as well.
>>
>>7209954
Chicken, if you can get your hands on it. The breast is pretty good if you can find someone qualified to make what are known as "chicken tenders" or what I like to call tendies.
>>
The season is right for Elk.
See if you can get some recently cut Elk sausage.

It should be tasty and easy enough to use.
>>
Anyone recommend blood for use in cooking? They have tubs of pork blood I'd love to try out.
>>
>>7209954
Cow tounge is really good if prepared properly. Chicken hearts are great, also if prepared properly.
>>
>>7209967
Any recipe ideas?
>>
i live down the street from bufford hwy
>>
>>7209963
Look up morcilla recipes. The stuff is good with tortilla chips, a squeeze of lime and a beer.
>>
imo tripe is one of the best meats
Pan fry outside crispy inside chewy
If you overcook, it tastes like shit
>>
>>7209971
I tried to find a recipe for ya but they're all lame. Pull off the outer skin and grill it. For chicken hearts, put them on a skewer and grill them, as the Brasilbros do.
>>
>>7209972
Wanna hang out?
>>
>>7209981
yeah
>>
>>7209987
Meet me there at 8 tonight and show me around the place
>>
>>7209988
ur talking about the big market with all the indian n chinese stuff
>>
>>7209994
>>
>>7209998
yea i know the place i live here in doraville not gonna take the marta in the rain out there though
>>
>>7209981
>>7209987
>>7209988
>>7209994
Don't forget a tub of lube and some condoms.
>>
>>7210005
marta's a good way to get mugged, that shit sucks. Those niggers make nyc subway niggers look tame.
>>
>>7210025
yea i know
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.