[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /ck do lunch? do you guys make your lunch the night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20150721_182931.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150721_182931.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
How does /ck do lunch?
do you guys make your lunch the night before, just use lefotvers, or make a big bulk at the beginning of the week for lunch?
Do you plan out your meals or just go with the flow?
>>
>>7209341
I'm not a communist so I don't make my chow the night prior nor do I enslave myself to predetermined menus by plotting my meal plans in advance.

I love freedom of spontaneous choice. Last night or last week I may have had a hankering for tuna salad but at this very moment when I'm ready to dig in, I might want a greasy cheeseburger.

Pre-planning lunches may seem like an orderly behavior but it puts restrictions on your tastes and disallows you thorough enjoyment of a meal.
>>
>>7209367
but doesn't that end up costing more money when you have to go get a cheeseburger at that second, rather than already having a tuna salad that you made at home ready for you? or is the price difference not that noticeable?
>>
>>7209382
The notion of cost never even entered my mind. Sorry. I suppose I'm fortunate enough to not concern myself with such matters.
>>
>>7209390
>I suppose I'm fortunate enough to not concern myself with such matters.
maybe you're stupid
>>
>>7209341
Leftovers usually for a couple days. Then make a new soup/dal/curry/chili and repeat.
>>
>>7209341
I often work from home, so I just cook lunch for and my wife (who also works from home). Sometimes I make noodles, other times soup or if I'm feeling lazy I'll just slice some of the bread she makes and have it with hummus or sardines.

When I'm not working from home lunch is usually a felalel or a banh mi, or some noodles from a cart in Chinatown.
>>
For lunch, I usually have leftovers, (bagged) salads, protein bars, sandwiches, etc. I don't really plan it out, but it's usually composed of things I already have on hand. During school, I sometimes hit up the salad bar on days I don't work after class. Never been the type to prep a bunch of meals for the week in advance.
>>
>>7209394
Spoken like a true poor person.

>being able to afford to eat what you want means you're stupid
>>
>>7209341
I tend to eat leftovers from dinner.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.