[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: school/college food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: CXUNh5cWAAElsE5.jpg (47 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
CXUNh5cWAAElsE5.jpg
47 KB, 600x610
ITT: school/college food
>>
Which part of the UK is that pic from?
>>
>>7209270
Those guys have the most explosive style vests.
>>
>>7209270

Fucking Arab terrorist
>>
>>7209270
Bust out the ramen
>>
Got a few for ya.
>>
>>7210116
>>7210119
these aren't real so don't bother
>>
>>7210116
>>7210119

Those are school lunches?!!?!
>>
>>7210126
Someone has a very creative mommey.
>>
>>7210126
>>7210131
some kid got famous from shaming their school by taking pictures of their shitty looking lunches and posting it on the internet.

This inspired another person to make these pretty pictures of "school lunches from around the world", despite the fact that none of these came from a school lunchroom.

I hope someone posts the Greece and Brazil ones, because 80% of the people in those ENTIRE countries aren't eating as good as that picture suggests.
>>
>>7210119
I think the best part about this is that every Finn I know absolutely fucking hates soup.
>>
>>7210116
>>7210119
strange how italy and finland both have the same shitty disposable trays
>>
File: Gordon_Commons12_4996[1].jpg (216 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Commons12_4996[1].jpg
216 KB, 600x399
>mfw I eat better at college than I do at home
>>
lel clappers
>>
>>7210172
>>7210165
>>7210119
>>7210116
>dat american

jesus christ seriously, americans? this is why you're country is obese, you start feeding them garbage young. I thought Amerifat was a wealthy country? Why can't they afford to feed their students to the same standards and quality as Europe?
>>
>>7210156
I'd like to eat out those cunts. FFUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>7210116
>>7210119
>>7210165
>>7210172
>Buzzfeed
>>
File: John-Oliver---HBO-Last-We-012.jpg (135 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver---HBO-Last-We-012.jpg
135 KB, 1200x720
>>7210202
>2015
>falling for this shit
All country's school lunches suck
>>
>>7210215
As a European I can already tell you you're lying, or just in denial.
>>
>>7210219
Post your school lunch then. Let's see that beef wellington, roasted potatoes, fresh green beans, and just picked apple.
>>
>>7210219
Your entire post screams self-hating American. I honestly don't get it. Every other civilized country in the planet has it as shit or shittier than us and somehow you still find a way to consider yourself and your countrymen as below the same people you should feel sorry for.
>>
Does anyone go to UTD?

I'll be attending in the fall, and apparently the campus food is pretty terrible, and fairly unhealthy
>>
>>7210202
Not so subtle b8
>>
Step aside, dipshits.
Here is a picture of an actual school lunch, from a high school in a flyover suburban city in a flyover midwestern state.
We are allowed unlimited fruits and vegetables.
I ate all of it.

In b4 underageb&, I'm a teacher.
>>
>>7211354

Are those tendies?
>>
File: ND8Uc9M.png (49 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
ND8Uc9M.png
49 KB, 500x351
Thanks Michelle Obama. You worthless twat.

In all seriousness, I haven't tried my campus' food yet. I've just been buying groceries and not eating on campus. I live in an apartment off campus so I don't really need a meal ticket. But when I eat with friends in the meal commons or whatever it's called, the food looks like High School garbage tier.

You know, breadtangles of pizza, scoops of potato-like substances, etc. Nothing that I want.
>>
>>7211354
do you do nice poops?
>>
>>7211378
>breadtangles
how old is this meme?
>>
>>7211376
yeah, spicy chicken tendies. they were meh.
>>
>>7211403
always.
>>
>>7211354
Shame its probably all gmo..but still nice compared to my h.s in the projects school lunch
>>
>>7209270
Decent vodka (smerinoff/sky when it was on sale) and cheap cuts of meat from Vallarta (Mexican superstore) were my go to when I lived at cal state LA. People who had the meal plan paid more for food than I did and I ate steak or pork every night.
>>
>>7210148
Why do they hate soup?
>>
>>7210172
Fake. You're only allowed two sides and they can't be of the same type. The nuggers are the only real part [not including the ketchup]
>>
>>7211597
Scratch that. They put too many nuggers on the tray
>>
>>7211485

most everything is gmo you fucking weiner god dammit bananas wouldnt exist without being gmo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>cook pork chop for the first time on new george foreman
>few hours later my stomach hurts like fuck
I realize this is an odd place to ask, but stupider things have been posted and its food related.
Is it safe to take ibuprofen? I think I have food poisoning.
>>
>>7211612
Well you are going to end up vomiting it back up anyways if you actually have food poisoning. Might want to try and get a meclizine down instead if you have any. I'd recommend you go make a fuck huge thing of gatorade or water so you can stay hydrated while you vomit and shit your brains.
>>
>being in school after noon
>eating lunch at school
>everyone eats the same shitty prepared food like a gulag camp
>not eating delicious homemade lunch everyday
what kind of schools are you people going
>>
File: 1432181652533.png (218 KB, 277x386) Image search: [Google]
1432181652533.png
218 KB, 277x386
>>7209293
kek
>>
File: aww.png (51 KB, 1152x514) Image search: [Google]
aww.png
51 KB, 1152x514
>>7210116
>>7210126
I'm italian and I've never even heard of anybody here eating that kinda stuff for breakfast, let alone eat it myself
>>
What my old high school will be serving on Monday when classes start up again:

• breakfast: hashbrowns and locally sourced eggs (scrambled)

There's also a cereal bar, orange juice, milk and soymilk available.

• chicken noodle soup
• choice of pasta in blush sauce
• pasta shells with choice of meatballs, sausages or TVP balls
• fish tacos
• veggie pizza
• salad of locally sourced arugula
• balsamic-glazed chicken and mozzarella sandwich
• ham and cheese sandwich on whole wheat or white sandwich bread
• veggie sushi with locally sourced veg

There's also a salad bar, fresh fruit, apple juice, milk and soymilk available.

What the sister school will be serving (they're more liberal, so Mondays are Meatless Mondays™ there):

• broccoli, bread sticks choice of pasta with choice of red or white sauce and/or something from the pasta bar
• doesn't specify exactly what it is, just that it's "chef's special," so whatever vegetarian thing he decides to make that day (likely homemade veggie burgers)
• salad of locally grown spinach
>>
>>7211609
Shut the fuck up. I'm not him, but genetically modified means modified through modern genetic engineering methods not selective breeding or some shit. I'm not trying to defend anyone's position but don't spout this shit as if it was the same thing.
>>
>>7210202
My schools lunch was better than that, and I know from my time in other countries that their school food is not great. I'd even go as far as to say English school food is worse than American food. These photos are basically just propaganda, since everyone in the media business knows that going "hey, COUNTRY that we inhabit sux compared to other countries" sells like mother fucking hotcakes.
>>
>>7210215
>>7210219

joke's on you, here in germany we didn't get any school lunch at all :^)
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.