[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>texture is just as important as flavor How do you justify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>texture is just as important as flavor
How do you justify your shit taste, /ck/?
>>
>It feels like there's broken glass in my mouth
>But it tastes so good!
>>
File: b607c53f.png (92 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
b607c53f.png
92 KB, 955x957
>>
>>7209209
Slow day on /ck/ I see
>>
>>7209209
Some dishes are all about texture. For example, texture is the only reason I can imagine choosing filet mignon over a rib eye.
>>
>>7209209
how do you justify your shit texture, anon?
>>
>>7209209
I understand brah, the texture of banana's make me gag.

Also can't stand plain food like boiled potato and rice without some level of crispy.
>>
Mushrooms fell like what I would imagine old man scrotum feels like.
If that makes any seance.
>>
>>7209992
That's true. Rib eye wouldn't sit well in something like beef wellington
>>
>>7209209
I ate farm raised cockroach once, and the texture of chewed up exoskeleton was what made it a terrible experience the most. I can set aside my associations with filth and all that, but it's hard to ignore what is either a bunch of jagged shards or eventually a mouth full of sandy particulate. I still don't understand people who claim that a small piece of gristle ruined what was otherwise a wonderful steak.
>>
File: 1442866898674[1].jpg (128 KB, 1280x844) Image search: [Google]
1442866898674[1].jpg
128 KB, 1280x844
>>7210705
>seance
>>
>>7209209
>texture
not
>textures
a real meal is more than one texture
>>
I'm not a texturefag, but I agree, for the simple fact that there are texturefags out there. If you want a dish to be as good as possible, you need to take into consideration who might be eating it. Some people don't have a problem with texture, and some do. If you only try and satisfy the non-texturefags, that means the texturefags will hate it. That's could be 50% of your customer base who won't buy your shit; that's a huge loss. If you satisfy both parties with flavor AND texture, then you're going to sell more product and in turn make more money.
>>
my jaw hurts if the steak is too tough
>>
>>7211053
Eat more steak and 'nanas to strengthen your jaw, then. That's what /fit/ taught me.
>>
File: 1447267927336.jpg (99 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1447267927336.jpg
99 KB, 462x462
>>7211111
Did they teach you about fazoli's as well, SENPAI?

WA LA!!!!
A

L
A
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.