[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good recipes I can make with onions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: red-white-yellow-onions.png (436 KB, 553x480) Image search: [Google]
red-white-yellow-onions.png
436 KB, 553x480
What are some good recipes I can make with onions?
>>
>>7206004
liver and onions
>>
90% of cooked food start with onions lol
>>
pretty much anything

try french onion soup if you really want an onion based dish
>>
>>7206024
That sounds delicious. There's nothing better than having a hot soup in a cold day. I am probably gonna try that one day as I've never had it.
>>
Put a hole in an onion. In the middle. Put butter sugar salt pepper ect inside the hole wrap tinfoil all around. Put in oven. Its deliseious you just eat it its all soft and not strong onion taste its really good
>>
>>7206004
Throw them at cops whilst saying
"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPERS!
>>
Cut in half. Remove skin. Add salt. Eat.
>>
MARMITE
A
R
M
I
T
E
>>
Sauerbraten:

0.5 cup apple cider vinegar
4 tbsp sugar
1.5 tsp ground ginger
0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
2 large onions, chopped
10 whole cloves
4-5 lbs eye round beef

Dissolve the sugar, cinnamon, and ginger in the vinegar. Add the onions and cloves and heat in a glass or enamel dish until the liquid is clear. Pour this over the beef and marinate for 3 days, turning 2x/day.

When ready, season the beef with salt and pepper, dredge lightly in flower and brown on all sides. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade (save the rest) and 1 cup of water to the pot and simmer until tender. Remove the beef and add the remaining marinade. Bring to boil and thicken to pancake batter consistency. Slice the beef and add it to the gravy to heat before serving.
>>
onion rings
onion blossom
deep fried onion in general
>>
You don't use a good recipe for onions. You use onions for a good recipe.
>>
Caramelized fennel onions and pita chips
>>
Ice Cream
>>
>>7206004
onion gratin is the shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.