[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guise, I'm a pathetic NEET and I need to learn to cook,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Meatball sub.jpg (118 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Meatball sub.jpg
118 KB, 750x500
Hi guise, I'm a pathetic NEET and I need to learn to cook, to cut down on expenses. But the only thing I've cooked before is basically macaronies and meatballs, so I'm looking for some simple, delicious meals.

Going to try to and make some meatball subs tonight, looks delicious!
>>
File: BBQ Chicken salad.jpg (219 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
BBQ Chicken salad.jpg
219 KB, 650x975
Looks good, also seems like an easy thing to make.
>>
File: 1449179263089.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263089.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>
>>7206015
Good tip, will experiment with different spices, and I think I have some ideas!
>>
>>7206015

I slice mine into 6 parts for 50% more seasoning practice
>>
Yesterday i made tuna in tomato sauce with pasta, it was very simple and delicious.
I can tell you how i made it if you want.
>>
Look up the book Dump Dinners.
So easy you can make it. Also, hamburger helper is your friend.
>>
>>7206543
this is goat, but mostly in the summer, when fresh tomatoes are seasonal and with basil of course
>>
>>7206015
how the hell is that a good tip doesnt that only help you discover what spices taste good with a egg.
>>
>>7206543
please do tell.
>>
>>7205967
I thought it was peanuts coveres with cheese at first.
>>
>>7205967

Buy a slow cooker.
>>
>>7205967
You could make a beautiful, simple and rustic cheese sandwich with a side of delicious chicken tenders.
>>
>>7206811

One guy has been trying to force this for the past week. Just ignore it...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.