[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do these beans actually taste as disgusting as they sound?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
do these beans actually taste as disgusting as they sound?
>>
One could almost say that whoever arranged this image was making a statement about Lime, Buttered Popcorn, and Chocolate Pudding.
>>
>>7205739
Nice catch.

I mean, it also means the guy who made the image has shit taste for not liking Buttered Popcorn jellybellies, but still, nice catch.
>>
>>7205742
>>7205739
>the guy who made the image has shit taste for not liking Buttered Popcorn jellybellies
its from jellybellies own website

>>7205737
got a story?
>>
>>7205729
>muh "licorice is icky" meme
>>
>Licorice
>Skunk Spray

Why include two 'bad' ones for a single colour?
>>
>>7205746
Not every employee has to like every product, anon. I don't expect good taste in food from graphic designers.
>>
I have a box of these next to me. They are absolutely fucking vile.
>>
>>7205782
thats kind of neat. its not very often that a food company makes a product that deliberately tastes bad.
>>
>>7205786
I'd say they were trying to ride the Harry Potter wave, but I honestly don't know who did it first.
>>
>>7205792
Well harry potter did it first.

For many years harry potter has had the Bertie Botts every flavoured beans and now recently jelly bellies and that are getting on the hype with more experimental flavours and making a type of game about it.
>>
>>7205822
they were originally a licensed harry potter product from Jelly Belly and they dropped the license and rebranded the same gross flavors under bean boozled
>>
>>7205729
The dog food one will destroy your day. Breath of death is an understatement
>>
>>7205729
Baby wipes is awful & moldy cheese leaves almost a metallic taste in your mouth. There's one called gym socks or sweaty socks that's vomit inducing
I've only seen them in game form. The good ones are mixed with the gross ones & you spin a wheel to see which color you have to eat.
It's actually pretty fun, especially when you're drinking to watch people eat one & go to the verge of barfing
>>
>>7205879
My first one was Rotten Egg. Its fucking bad.
>>
>>7205824

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park sells them for $14.99 per pound to tourists. The only thing I wasted my money in in that theme park was Butterbeer...which was pretty great actually.

Those beans are awful. I remember getting a box when the Goblet of Fire book was released and going to Barnes and Nobles with my Dad and some friends to pick up a copy at midnight. Those beans were gross, never again.

I'm 32yo now, I still remember how they taste. The good flavor to bad flavor ratio is so off its ridiculous. For every good flavor there are 10 terrible ones. Not worth it.
>>
>>7205952
Snape kills Dumpledor
>>
File: 1888664337.jpg (350 KB, 775x998) Image search: [Google]
1888664337.jpg
350 KB, 775x998
>>7205971

Yea...but Dumbledore wanted it that way.
>>
Juicy Pear jellybeans are fucking delicious.
>>
>>7205952
I wish there was another book series I could get excited about as Harry Potter.
>>
>>7205729
https://youtu.be/9yoAnw0BVV8
>>
>>7206515
The kid's reaction is genuine. It's like he drank ipecac. He's not even trying to puke, it's just erupting involuntarily.
>>
Its a joke you retards, they don't actually have lawn clippings etc
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.