[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stop going to McDonalds because they tried to raise prices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: rtetret.jpg (413 KB, 864x1536) Image search: [Google]
rtetret.jpg
413 KB, 864x1536
>Stop going to McDonalds because they tried to raise prices to be closer to higher end competitors(Sonics, Wendys, etc)
>They realize no one wants to spend real money at Mcdonalds and this won't change
>2 for $2 menu

I got 3 mcdoubles, 2 small fries, and mozzarella sticks for 6 bucks.

This is why people go to Mcdonalds and I'm glad they realized their niche.

Sticks are decent for their price too.
>>
>>7204943
Awful, terrible shit.
>>
>>7204952
It's edible/cheap, and that's what matters.

If I went anywhere else with $6 I'd be lucky to get a single burger out of it.
>>
This would be better suited for /biz/

literally no one cares here
>>
>>7204955
except for your fucking kitchen, you lazy fucking idiot

i hope u enjoy your gradual suicide, because it being just "edible" doesnt seem like a good trade off for me
>>
>>7204968
>except for your fucking kitchen, you lazy fucking idiot
I'm sorry, we're not all NEETs who are home 24/7 like you.
>>
>>7204972
I'm sorry if you don't have the wherewithall to notice that most people pack a meal with them when they are going to be away from their kitchen. You should have noticed that at least by the time you were through elementary school. Have some self respect, or enjoy your diabetes. It's your reward for fueling the American corporate machine.
>>
>>7204943
Why does the box have to state "made with real mozzarella"?
What else could it be? Pink sludge?
>>
>jewing niggas out of the dollar menu

fuck your shill ass OP, I'd just go to one of the places that still had a dollar menu like wendys or bk if I was that poor.
>>
>>7204984
>pack a meal with them
Perhaps they want something hot, faggot?
>>
>sonic
>higher end than anything
>>
>>7204988
they could use a processed pseudo cheese with artificial flavoring..
>>
>>7204984

>fueling the American corporate machine

*tip*
>>
>>7204988
Fake mozzarella.
>>
>>7204998
So... pink sludge?
>>
>>7204943
OP, where do you live that they have already started the 2for2? i thought it read that they were rolling it out in January
>>
oh man but what if I want to order an odd number of food items? I don't like this 2 for $2 thing.
>>
>>7205008
Baltimore County, I heard the same but they just rolled it out today.

>>7205010
I feel you, that can be annoying but at least the mcdouble is technically $1 again.
>>
It's garbage food for garbage humans. stop eating it.

for the money you could have bought many fine apples or similar and had a much better time

don't eat that, it's edible processed waste product.
>>
>>7205025
>>for the money you could have bought many fine apples
I want hot meat and I want it cheap, faggot.
>>
>>7205034
no, you want to remain ignorant to the fact that you are an addict, no different than those who abuse drugs except for the fact that you don't even get high from it. if you wanted hot food, then you would just microwave or toast the food you have with you at wherever it is you are driving to or from. if there is no microwave there, then stop at a local store and ask for them to heat it up for you. this shit is literally not hard to solve, you just don't want to realize it because it lets you justify your bad habit.
>>
>>7205021
>you have to pay 2 dollars
>its "technically" 1 dollar again

gee who could be behind this post.
>>
>>7205010
Order the even number and save the extra thing for later. Many fast food sandwiches freeze and reheat quite well.
>>
>>7204943
Isnt this a limited time promotion?
>>
>>7205063
It'll last a month and certain stores will be given the option of choosing to keep it long term,
>>
>mozzarella sticks made with real mozzarella
>>
>>7205071
>mozzarella sticks made with real mozzarella
>sundaes made with real ice cream
>hamburgers made with real burger
>chicken mcnuggers made with real chicken
>salad made with real lettuce
>apple pies made with real apple
>filet o fish made with real fish
>ronald mcdonald made with real mcdonald
>>
>>7205082
100% all beef patty made with 100% "all beef".
>tfw "all beef" is a trademarked name for couch filler.
>>
>>7205044
>you don't even get high from it.

Maybe we have different definitions of "high," but, I feel pretty great when I get the right balance of protein, fat, and a bit of salt. Usually, it's way better if I make it myself and have been eating tons of fibrous fruits and vegetables the rest of the day, so I can be a *rockstar of regular poops*. But, the breakfast-for-dinner I just had left me glowing.

3 cups of coffee probably didn't hurt.
>>
File: k.png (449 KB, 491x492) Image search: [Google]
k.png
449 KB, 491x492
>>7204943
OP how where the M sticks?
>>
>>7205300
Not as good as ones from a bar/restaurant but honestly good.
>>
File: 1345960465238.jpg (289 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1345960465238.jpg
289 KB, 1024x768
>>7205025
>>7205013
>>7204984
>>7204968
>>7204952
>>
File: 48d.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>7204968
>lazy fucking idiot
>types like this is tumblr
>>
>>7205317
better than arbys and sonic?
>>
>>7205330
Never had theirs, I can say I give them like a C+

They're good, not great, but certainly decent.
>>
>>7204943
Yeah, I mean, price-point is really what they have working for them nowadays. I rarely eat fast food, but you have to admire the trashiness of the dollar menu and the value. I think at some point it's going to start losing them money and they'll do away with it though. Such is life I suppose.
>>
>>7205373
>I think at some point it's going to start losing them money and they'll do away with it though.

It did, they killed it forever ago.

But they brought this back, probably to but more beef in bulk and lower prices somewhat.

Also the small fry probably costs them like 5 cents.
>>
Stopped there yesterday and for the first time in ten years ordered some of their food. That buttermilk chicken thing. Absolutely bland as shit.

I think that's why I stopped going. Like NOTHING has any... What's the word? Attitude? Bite to it? It's like the Nickelback of fast food.
>>
>>7205418
Not every meal needs to be an experience.

McDonalds niche is like I said cheap hot food.
>>
If you have to order in increments of 2, then it isn't a dollar menu.

Also there are only 4 items on it.

Also they keep fucking with their entire menu so fat poor niggers (pretty much their only customers) get angry.

McDonald's is fucked and it's entirely their own fault.
>>
>higher end

>Sonics, Wendys
>>
>>7205047
Are you saying that you can't buy 2 mcdoubles for $2 making them $1 each?
>>
Mozzarella sticks and anything murican fast food is DISGUSTING
>>
>>7205034
since when is mcd's a hot meal?
and also a meal is usually food not garbage
>>
File: 20151225_130331-1024x576.jpg (112 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
20151225_130331-1024x576.jpg
112 KB, 1024x576
Christmas dinner in rehab
>>
>>7204994
Theres this great new invention called a microwave
>>
>>7204952
mcdouble has better macros than most of the slop that people make for themselves at home.
>>
I love fast/frozen food but McD's isn't even edible when I'm drunk or hungover
>>
>>7204943

>sonic, wendy's
>higher end competitors

you've got to be fucking joking, they're on the same tier. especially sonic because their shit is just as unhealthy but tastes like garbage
>>
>>7206310
We get it. You're in rehab. Quit posting about it.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.