[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as far as fast food places go how is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: hardees.jpg (187 KB, 1237x487) Image search: [Google]
hardees.jpg
187 KB, 1237x487
as far as fast food places go how is it
>>
pretty good for 4 bucks
>>
I've heard good things but never eaten at one.
>>
>>7204419
I live across the street from one and i've been trying to decide if its worth the money
>>
>>7204425
just go you fucking pussy
>>
>>7204410
It's okay. Jack in the box is my preferred fast food place though
>>
I work at one.

Really fucking good biscuits for breakfast, burgers and all that shit are ok. Tenders are great when fresh.
>>
>>7204433
if anything the steakhouse looked really good -big fan of bleu cheese- would you recommend it ?
>>
>>7204410
Hardee's should just drop their lunch menu. It is too expensive and just not that great, its cheaper to eat at chik fli a
>>
Better than in n out
>>
>>7204410
Better than McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, jackinthebox, etc
>>
>>7204444
If you like bleu cheese on a burger, then go for it. It doesn't have a whole lot else going for it, to be honest. I'd suggest using a coupon if you can find one, they're a bit over-priced.
>>
People overrate Carl's
>>
what does "charbroiled" mean?
>>
Quality is more or less the same as Burger, but it's far pricier.

They'll run some sort of gimmicky burger (buffalo burger, cheesesteak burger, etc.) every now and then but seldom does anything catch on. They have decent curly fries, insomuch as curly fries can be decent.
>>
>>7204564
more less the same as Burger KING*
>>
>>7204549
The meat's cooked on a chain that runs under a broiler. The chain is super hot from running under that broiler, it makes char lines like from a grill.
>>
Its probably one of my favorite fastfood places. Though I dont have access to a lot of mid-western locations like whataburger and steak n shake, but I do for in n out.

Definitely in my top 5
>>
>>7204410
Their Loaded Omelet Biscuit is the single best breakfast food ever made on this planet.
>>
We have a Hardees, A&W, Wendy's, McDonald's and Dairy Queen in town. Hardees is the best out of all of those, A&W is close but Hardees wins. I usually get the 1/3 lb thickburger and get onion rings instead of fries. They used to have the six dollar burger and it was my favorite but they quit selling it. I don't eat there often but it's worth a try if all you have is shit chains in town.
>>
>>7204410
Does any order from their red burrito menu? I got the tacos once and they tasted like they had been sitting out for an entire week.
>>
>>7204410

I fucking love their chicken stars, in the kids meal. You can ask for them on their own, though.
>>
We had three in my town until one got busted by the health department, now there is only one left.

I never see anyone there; even during peak hours there are only maybe a couple of cars there, and it's in a location to where it should be packed all of the time. It's like there is some sort of stigma attached to it. I honestly don't know how it stays in business.

I stop in there once in a blue moon because it also serves Mexican for some reason, and you can get six tacos for something absurd like $4.00. I remember before they got bought out they had fried chicken and roast beef that was really good. My dad used to take me there a lot.
>>
use to get fried chicken from there back in the day
haven't been to one in years
some of there sandwiches don't seem very appetizing
>>
A good portion of the menu is expensive as hell, but the burgers are one hell of a satisfying heart attack waiting to happen.
>>
>>7204919
>Does any order from their red burrito menu
I truly wish I knew what you are talking about.
I love these:
>>7204817
But all the burgers seem to have a bad aftertaste for me.
I would try any burrito menu.
>>
File: 1305428824224.png (60 KB, 300x247) Image search: [Google]
1305428824224.png
60 KB, 300x247
>>7204932
WHEN ARE THE CHILI FRIES COMING BACK??? I WANT MY TENDY/CHILI FRIES COMBO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>7204433
>Tenders are great when fresh.

This is key. If I eat them while they're still hot or pretty warm, they are extremely juicy and easily the best of any major burger chain that I've had. But, neither toaster oven nor microwave reheats them particularly well. They get an odd, stringy texture I don't like. Don't care for them cool or cold, even if they've never been reheated. But, if you cut them up into really small chunks, they might be good in a salad.
>>
Overpriced and the 2 locations near me are garbage. It's a shame, some of their meme burgers look like they would be good if they were actually served fresh.
>>
Carl's Jr/Hardees is actually really good

Their basic burger is called "famous star" and it is by far the best basic hamburger a chain has. A big thick patty and good toppings

It's on the level of restaurant hamburgers

I don't eat their meme burgers like A1 steak sauce western bacon avocado with jalepeno poppers and all that shit though
>>
File: 546px-Carl's_Jr._Signage.svg.png (86 KB, 546x193) Image search: [Google]
546px-Carl's_Jr._Signage.svg.png
86 KB, 546x193
Where I'm from, it's called Carl's JR.
>>
>Overpriced
If you seriously think Hardee's is overpiced, then you're a poorfag. I don't know about Carl Jr's though because they're kind of different
>>
Garbage food for garbage humans. Don't eat processed edible waste products
>>
>>7204410
Do you like fast food? I mean, really enjoy the whole greasy, salty experience of it? And do you like big portions?

If you answered yes to all three of those questions you will probably like Hardee's. Big portions of salty, greasy fast food is their thing.
>>
>>7200000
>>
They have the best breakfast biscuits. Burgers are good. They have onion rings when so many places don't. Shakes made with real ice cream. The southwestern Carls Jr locations have burritos and tacos. All in all, it's good for a fast food chain.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.