[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the FUCK is wrong with the texture of this apple pie? what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: inv.jpg (169 KB, 2116x1270) Image search: [Google]
inv.jpg
169 KB, 2116x1270
what the FUCK is wrong with the texture of this apple pie? what the fuck happened to McDonalds? used to be you could get good food there but now it's all shitty
>>
>>7203596
looks good 2 me
flaky? yes
crispy? yes
rustic? yes
sustainable? yes
>>
Looks like an egg roll.
>>
looks like they didn't bother knocking the ice off it before microwaving.
>>
>>7203596
>used to be you could get good food there but now it's all shitty
No, Anon, it was always shitty.
>>
File: watt.jpg (72 KB, 703x531) Image search: [Google]
watt.jpg
72 KB, 703x531
>>7203596
mfw americuun locations deepfry the apple pie now
>>
>>7203618
they always have
they used to fry it in (gasp) lard
>>
>>7203596
>used to be you could get good food there but now it's all shitty
This is not true. The food at McDonald's was never good, at least not in my memory, and I'm almost 50. You're letting nostalgia fuck up your opinions. When you were a kid McDonald's was something special - going out to eat at a place that was pretty much tailored to your little kid tastes. So you thought it was great. What you're forgetting is that little kids have shit taste. They have no interest in complex or subtle tastes, and tend to crave fat, salt, simple starches and sugar, amazing quantities of which are present in an average McDonald's meal.

Once you get to the age where it takes more than that to impress you the fact that McDonald's is shit becomes obvious. And Pop Tarts aren't the best breakfast ever. And Raffi's music isn't that good.
>>
>>7203629
What I want to know is was their customer service always so fucking poor
The last time I went there was a bit over a month ago after a long night at work. Had to wait 15 mins in the drive thru because someone pulled in behind me right as I turned in. When I got my fucking frappe they didn't even had the correct topping for it and they didn't charge me less or anything. All I got from them was a simple "sorry".
>>
>>7203641
>What I want to know is was their customer service always so fucking poor
Isn't it obvious? You're eating a meal that costs about $5. In order to make a profit selling food that cheap you're using the cheapest possible ingredients, and having the lowest paid workers slap it together. You're simply not going to get quality food or a quality experience for that price.
>>
>>7203621

>they always have

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.dessertsshakes.706.baked-hot-apple-pie.html
>>
>>7203713
>>7203621
>>7203618
you can get baked or fried.
>>
>>7203713
they used to fry them and then they switched to baking them for a couple years. A bunch of people complained about it so they brought back the fried pies.
I actually like the baked pies a lot more than the fried ones but they both are delicious with a soft serve cone.
>>
>>7203618
Austalia has always done that.
The apple pies taste more cinnamony now, I don't like it
>>
>>7203641
They hire a lot of people, many of whom only work like 5 hours a week, so they never learn how to do anything properly and continuously fuck up
>>
>>7203596
Look at this fag trying to pass a KFC apple pie off as a McDonald's apple pie.
>>
>>7203897
it was from mcdonalds you faggot
>>
>>7203863
Alright I'll bite.. Why the soft serve cone?
>>
>>7203941
you take a bite of pie and then a bite of soft serve and enjoy the best thing ever.
I have also crammed pie into the cone cause I am a fat fuck.
>>
>>7203973
Looks good desu
>>
File: Image1.jpg (149 KB, 1136x712) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
149 KB, 1136x712
>>7203906
>>
File: inv.jpg (31 KB, 799x443) Image search: [Google]
inv.jpg
31 KB, 799x443
>>7204042
yes it's an apple pie. great job, man
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.