[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need ideas to cook stuff for New Year's Eve. It'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DKNN.jpg (302 KB, 1092x1077) Image search: [Google]
DKNN.jpg
302 KB, 1092x1077
I need ideas to cook stuff for New Year's Eve. It'll be 3-4 of us just playing games and watching movies, I'd like to make some tasty stuff instead of ordering Pizzas and/or fastfoods.

Yeah I'm looking for some dishes or snacks which are pizza tier in terms of casualness and sharing.
>>
Skewers. Chop meat of your choice, sausage, bell pepper, onion, cherry tomato, mushroom, squash, et cetera. Marinate meats overnight. Soak bamboo skewers for 30 minutes, then impale treats on them. Brush on sauce. Stick in the oven on high temp for 10 minutes, or in the grill until done. Serve with a good dipping sauce, and a side of nachos and salsa.

There will always be a picky bitch in a group, but skewers bypass the problem by virtue of "if you don't like it, then set it aside and don't eat it".
>>
Water crackers and a cheese plate
>>
Pigs in a blanket- cocktail weiners with croissant dough wrapped around them. Assortment of different mustards to go with them.
>>
>>7203371
>pizza tier in terms of casualness and sharing.

tacos/tortillas

fry up and spice some ground beef or cubed chicken
grate some cheese
chop veggies and lettuce etc.
make or get some salsa
fix a vegetarian option if one of your friends has disabilities

tell people to mix and match per their wish
>>
>>7203371
have some fondue, gayboi
>>
>>7203371
why not make the things you would've ordered instead
>>
>>7203399
I like adding cheese to mine.
>>
>>7203914
Because while I can make a pizza, I can't really pull off some KFC.
>>
>>7203371
>boys wearing girls clothes
I'm not gay, but source?

Potato skins are good but they're a fucking chore to make. Don't get yourself into those.
Onion rings are easy but you'll need a lot of oil unless you want to do baby bitch batches.

My go-to thing is a buffalo chicken dip. Boiled, shredded chicken breast, mixed up with cream cheese, bleu cheese dressing and whatever hot sauce you like. Buffalo sauce is fine if you're a wuss. Get some thick chips to dip, it's a sturdy mess.
>>
>>7203371
whats your budget
>>
>>7203982
Nichibros.

I like the idea of some chicken bites & dip though.

>>7204013
About tree fiddy.
Nothing too expensive that'll make my friends awkwarded.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.