[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manchild red flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
I'll start with some key ones.

>Hasn't split or paid the tab with parents at a restaurant over the age of 20
>Adds Milk and or Sugar to Coffee
>Drinks Soda
>>
>shitposter red flags
>>
File: yourpost.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
yourpost.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>Adds Milk and or Sugar to Coffee

How ironic that you would add this to your list.

>I drink coffee better than you
>the way I drink my coffee is important
>I make fun of people who drink coffee with creamer
>but I'm not a manchild twat you are

kek
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 400x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 400x351
Waste of time threads. Here I'll start...
>>
>Calls severely undercooked meat liquids "juices"
>Looks at raw chicken with blood spots and considers it finished
>Considers clearly raw pork with charred surface well-smoked meat
>Puts corn in chili
>Said chili looks like regurgitated tomato juice and beans
>>
>though it doesn't affect me at all one way nor the other, i grow upset at what other people i'll never meet do with their food and drink
>>
>>7202182
>over the age of 20
why would anyone even consider doing this before graduating college?
>>
>>7202200
don't talk about ja/ck/ like that m8
>>
>>7202213
Because most people get their first job from 16-18. This is more than enough time to get the money for 1 meal.
>>
>>7202209
Let's not forget
>I believe the smallest reproach constitutes being upset
>>
Maturity is overrated
>>
>>7202182

>not paying your parents tab

Lousy fucking ingrate, splitting the check just makes you look like a little jewboy
>>
>>7203303
>not paying your parents paycheck, mortgage, and bills by the tender age of 21.

Are you even a good son?
>>
>>7202244
I have an 18 year old son. He works, goes to school, etc. If I take him to dinner, I'm paying. That's what parents do.
>>
>>7203714
have you seen his dick on /b/?
>>
>>7203714
This. My parents won't let me pay. Even on mother's day. once i gave my cc to the waiter before the meal and made sure he put the bill on my card.
>>
>>7203714
Your son sounds like an ungreatful little shit.
>>
Not liking tomatoes because they look like guts

Eats mc Donald's
>>
>>7202191
I don't see how thats ironic

You seem desperate to just get an insult in
>>
>>7203939
Not him but I believe his point is that comparing coffee serving preferences is a manchild redflag in & of itself. That this irony was lost on you does not reflect positively on your intelligence. Btw what do you mean by "coffee" exactly? Like the output of one of those drip brewers?
>>
>>7202182
>Hasn't split or paid the tab with parents at a restaurant over the age of 20

This has more to do with your parents than anything else really. There's no way my dad would ever let me pay the bill. My brother tried to trick him once and pay the bill, and it was a point of genuine contention for months after. Sometimes your parents just miss taking care of you, and something trivial like paying for a meal is the perfect way. They think they're helping, you get a meal.

Here's some manchild red flags
>starting threads so you can brag about how mature you think you are, as if anyone cares
>not understanding how doing nice things for the people you love can make a person feel
>thinking everyone grew up in the same hateful selfish family as you
>>
>>7202287
this desu senpai
>>
>>7202209
>i have opinions
yea what a f*ckin kid lmao
>>
>>7205172
if your opinions are things like "that coffee isn't MATURE ENOUGH FOR ME" or "you aren't SPENDING ENOUGH MONEY ON YOUR PARENTS FOR ME" then yes having them is childish
>>
>>7202182
The biggest manchild red flag is when they judges other people by their preferences in food.
>>
>>7203724
You sound like you had unloving parents.
>>
>>7203724
Poor baby didn't have loving parents or you're just the by product of poorfags
>>
>>7202182
>Adds bottled sauce to meal
>Refuses to eat Asian cuisines
>Can't stomach spicy food
>eats anything fried
>Tips at a restaurant
>Mixes alcohol with non-alcohol
>Doesn't drink hot black tea
>Eats fastfood
>Tries to learn how to cook obscure random shit off youtube
>Watches celebrity cooking shows on tv
>Adds salt to a meal at a restaurant
>Needs bread or some other processed carb with every meal
>Dismisses expensive dining as pretentious
>Will tell you which frozen pre-prepared goods are the "best" or the "worst"
>Claims fresh fruit and vegetables are expensive
>Claims a particular cuisine is bland by posting a meme food that is only served in the USA
>Refuses to eat food that is not prepared the way they're used to (eg won't eat carpaccio or tartare)
>Complains about some stupid quirk their parents have (OMG my dad always taps his fork on the table after every mouthful it is SOO annoying)
>Doesn't know how to use any sort of utensil or cooking equipment beyond the most basic shit

What did I miss?
>>
File: 1431729160978.jpg (84 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1431729160978.jpg
84 KB, 620x387
>>7202191
>>7202209
>>7202259
>>7204897
>>7205757
>>7205769
>THIS insecure
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.