[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas dinner ready. Post your's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: v6W kAA.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
v6W kAA.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
Christmas dinner ready. Post your's
>>
>>7199235
christmas is tomorrow though
>>
>>7199235
lol
one xmas like 15 years ago or so, we are getting ready loading the dishes we made into the car to take to grangmas. My mom makes good pies and she is handicap, so Im like let me put these pies in the car, trip over door step, both pies are kill, xmas ruined, I still hear about it every family get together until this day
>>
>>7200871
At least you're not handicap!
>>
>>7199235
5 second rule, it's still good, hurry!
>>
>>7200871
Grangma strikes again
>>
>>7200871
Your dad is into handicapped?
>>
That is the worst floor color/cabinet color combination I've ever seen.
>>
>>7202385
You don't have to be into something to not be bothered by it. Like dating short people, or people with red hair.
>>
>>7202385
my father is dead, but I guess he was, and growing up with my mom has made me more accepting of people with differences so I usually feel more comfortable with a flawed girl. More gimps for me your loss :^)
>>
>>7202815
>claims to be accepting of differences
>calls those people who are different "flawed"

Way to sound like a complete tool!
>>
>>7202818
Go back to reddit faggot
>>
>>7202818
>complete tool
I dont think you understand what that means, I also call them gimps behind their backs, I may be a hypocrite or a bad person but at least get your shit straight normie.
>>
>>7199235
Aw man. What happened here?

Other than the obvious.
>>
>>7199235
that image is fucked

what 3rd worlder makes chicken legs for Christmas
>>
>>7199235
That image just makes me cringe.

I had a cousin who was never really a great cook, but she made a whole pizza from scratch for a dinner party and apparently it came out quite well. Unfortunately, she tripped on the way to the kitchen and dropped it, breaking the plate it was in and completely ruining the pizza. Poor girl.

Since then though she really has stepped up her baking skills.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.