[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Whopper is great without cheese, and it got me thinking...how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
The Whopper is great without cheese, and it got me thinking...how many burgers out there don't have cheese? Cheese makes almost any burger better aside from The Whopper
>>
Are you me? I've posted the same thing here before, the wopper is the only burger that cheese adds nothing to, its best as a plain hamburger. It's also the only burger with ketchup I like.
>>
The Whopper is great when you put BK fries under the bun
>>
>>7198717
I like mine with extra mayo
>>
it's garbage food for garbage people. spend the money on a crusty loafvof good bread instead.

that said, the whopper is the best premium fast food hamburger by a long way. edible processed waste product, but very tasty and balanced on the palate
>>
>>7198825
Okay we get it youre better than us
>>
>>7198709
I want to like the Whopper, but I don't like smelling like and burping the taste of burnt beef fat for the next few hours after I eat one.
>>
>>7198825
Stop spamming the fucking board, shit bird.
>>
File: 1408229424290.png (95 KB, 273x288) Image search: [Google]
1408229424290.png
95 KB, 273x288
>>7198825
I like how you had a moment of "wait I actually like this food" but then you decided you had to keep memeing because apparently being annoying is more important to you than being thoughtful.
>>
>>7198897

get bent. i post OC and quality replies all the time, i'm allowed to have fun too.
>>
>>7198709
If you get a Whopper, take it home, and put proper cheddar on it, it results in the best Whopper you'll ever have.

You could also bring a slice of cheddar with you to Burger King if you're brave.
>>
>>7198719
This so much
>>
File: BK.jpg (523 KB, 751x517) Image search: [Google]
BK.jpg
523 KB, 751x517
>>
>>7198709
Crazy, I think the exact same shit.
>>
>>7199052
I'd fuck snaps and boomer
>>
>>7199039
Makes the sandwich 20% cooler
>>
>>7199052
I can figure out all their nicknames besides Jaws
Why the fuck is he called that?
>>
>>7199052
i miss these guys
>>
>>7199155
Upside down is SMAr. Smart without the T. T for his dad Tyrone. He would be smart but his dad isn't there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.