[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure where to put this food related issue. So, I take Seroquel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: chill.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
Not sure where to put this food related issue.

So, I take Seroquel 25 or 50 mg, I don't remember.
And tonight I had chili that had honey beer cooked in it.

The other day I had 1/2 a shot of a champagne sample at 1pm, took my Seroquel at 11pm, and had a massive 45 min heart palp/adrenaline/shaking panic attack 30 min later. I'm worried the chili beer might affect me the same and I am afraid to take my pill even tho my bedtime was an hour ago ...

Does alcohol cook out of food, like I've heard people say? I think it boiled/simmered with the beer in it for about 2-4 hours before I ate a smallish bowl of it. Of course it still tasted strongly of honey beer. I'm worrying so much :(
>>
>>7197871
Some amount of alcohol was likely cooked out, but I'm sure a nice amount still remained. Refer to the following: http://www.ochef.com/165.htm

IMO, unless you used a lot of beer you should be fine.
>>
alcohol evaporates at 70°C

you're just being a pussy, it's your subconscious mind playing games with you, learn to understand and control that.
>>
I usually pass out for 2-4 hours at a time, and when I wake up all the alcohol has evaporated from my mug of vodka.

I have no idea about the meds you are on, but it barely takes anything to cook the alcohol out alcohol.
>>
>>7197878
I think my Nana used 1 or 2 bottles? I wasn't paying attention, really ... I guess most of it would have been gone. But I recall having chest pains and weird soreness after eating it. I can't help but wonder if it's because of the Seroquel that's continuously in my body.
>>
>>7197886
Probably placebo, or the possibility that you ate a shit load of chili.
>>7197885
>mug of vodka
Are you okay, anon?
>>
>>7197889
I had the same amount my 11 year old sister ate. Yea I know I give myself chest pain just thinking about it.

I guess I'm just tooooo paranoid.
>>
>>7197892
Mind over matter, friend. Don't let it worry you.
>>
>>7197889

We measure anything 80 proof and up by the mug around these parts, and we're not okay.
>>
>>7197912
You sound like you're about 2 mugs away from deciding to make your own moonshine.
>>
I really miss drinking.

The sample shot of champagne at the grocery store the other day nearly knocked me on my ass seconds after downing it. I got dizzy and had to take my necklace off cuz I felt like I couldn't breathe. Had to get samples of all the foods in the store to "sober up" enough to drive. Was totally confused and forgot why I came to the store in the first place. It was for potato salad and tape. lol

im weak
>>
>>7197921

I'm picturing you as the neckbeard who's posted those past couple rehab food threads, but I can't imagine they let you drive and do your own grocery shopping.
>>
>>7197931
what

I'm a 21 year old female, but kind of a neckbeard type girl, so ... lol? :(
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.