[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you eat a Crave Case from White Castle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_lo17q8MBuq1ql6amjo1_500.jpg (157 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo17q8MBuq1ql6amjo1_500.jpg
157 KB, 500x327
Can you eat a Crave Case from White Castle?
>>
No because that is garbage food for garbage people. the money spent on that could easily buy you a day's worth of fresh vegetables and fruit to eat
>>
>>7195857

I have, yes. How? Well, I'm American and not a total pussy. Let me get double cheese on those.
>>
>>7195870
>Mah nigga
>>
>>7195877

White Castle is probably the dirtiest place I've ever eaten. Seven times out of ten they're in a gas station, staffed by niggers who'd rather be on the corner hitting the pipe, with absolutely NO pleasantries exchanged.
>>
No, but I once watched a black out drunk centaur attempt to eat one by himself at 4 in the morning on Periscope
>>
>>7195883
Was he a mentor?
>>
>>7195900
A shitty one
>>
After hearing about wc for years I at 15 the first time I actually tried it.

I love the idea of having an unlimited supply of crappy little burgers to stuff myself with, but felt like shit for the next 24 hours and haven't even tried it again since.
>>
>>7195904
Would you rather a bearded joker?
>>
>>7195933
I'M SIRIUS, XM
>>
>>7195857
I don't think I have the necessary antibodies and resistances to eat that dog food tier... well... food.
>>
>>7195880
Maybe they don't exchange pleasantries because of the weird looks you give them
>>
I could probably get through 5 before having a stroke or heart attack. Suffer from high cholesterol and high blood pressure due to shit genetics.
>>
>>7195857
Can I? Yes I can eat a whole case
Should I? No I should not eat a whole case.
>>
>>7195936
Leave it alone
>>
Case, yes. Crate, no.
That's only 6-8 burgers. Not a WHOLE whole lot.

No, I'm not fat. 6ft, 172lbs, 31" waist. (-:
>>
>>7195863
>$15 gets you only a day's worth of fruits and veg
Check out Mr Moneybags over here with his hand-picked, organic, fair-trade, heirloom, single-origin/local, co-op, hobby-farmed apples blessed by the Dalai fucking Llama.
Oh, you fancy, huh?
>>
>>7196199
Crave Case is thirty
>>
>>7196235
Thirty sliders which equals 6-8 regular-sized boigahz.
>>
>>7196245
Hmmm true
>>
>>7196217
savage
>>
>>7196199
6'1 180 here, 6-8 burgers is a lot of fucking burgers, you fat shit.
>>
>>7195863

>I am in a constant state of having shit on my dick and a gaping asshole like a tireswing because I am such a faggot
>>
>>7196298
To eat in one sitting on a regular basis, yes. To eat in one sitting once in a blue moon, nah.
The last time I ate a Crave Case all in one go was like... seven years ago. After moving to an area with the nearest White Castle about an hour away, I don't get Cases anymore. Every now and then, I've gotta go a few hours north into White Castle country. When I'm done up there, I get a Crave Crate on my way back. That's a hunnit boigahz. With bacon and jalapeño-cheese. I'll eat a few on the drive home and vac-pack and freeze the remainder for future enjoyment. It's a bit costly, though at $145. That's $45 for the crate plus 50¢ for each order of bacon as well as each order of jalapeño-cheese.
Still better than buying them already frozen from the supermarket since they don't sell bacon jalapeño-cheese sliders pre-frozen.
>>
>>7195880
this
last one I made the mistake of visiting smelt awful, was infested with flys and god knows what else, even disregarding staff since min waged trash that really won't care, it's just not a place I want to go to.
If you really have that desire just make them yourself, there's nothing difficult in doing it and you can replicate them pretty much spot on
>>
File: 1439996757459.jpg (33 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1439996757459.jpg
33 KB, 407x407
>>7196266
>>
>crave case
Calories 4190
Total Fat 189g
Total Carbohydrates 435g
Protein 195g
Fiber 22g
Sodium

honestly, not as bad as I expected for 30 sliders. But still a shit load of calories
>>
White castle is shit tier, even for fast food which in my book is all shit tier. The patties, if you could even call them that, are as thick as a penny and the "cheese" tastes like plastic. Fuck that. No, I will stick with Wendy's thank you very much.
>>
>>7197654

I only tried White Castle once, and while I'd definitely do it again drunk if I had one close, I'd definitely leave off the cheese. It added nothing but a plastic taste and texture and even worse shit(s).
>>
>>7196301
ok kid
>>
>>7197652
>More carbs than fat and protien put together.
...it's to be expected, I suppose.
>>
>>7195857
>cheese slider crave case
>15g of Trans Fat
>>
>>7197662

Agreed.
White castle lover here, but that cheese of theirs ruins a burger. a plain slider without the cheese is the best of all choice there.
>>
>>7198356
>not double bacon sliders
>not double jalepeno sliders
>>
>>7198356
Definitely agree. Plain sliders all the way.
>>
My limit is about five sliders. Maybe six if I'm really hungry.
>>
>>7195857

Before I developed an allergy to wheat I used to down a crave case every so often. WC was my favorite fast food and seeing one makes me nostalgic.

On the bright side I have lost 30lbs ever since being diagnosed.
>>
>>7197860
Well no shit, there's not bread than meat in a White Castle sandwich
>>
>>7197827
Gottem! Damn where's the burn cream???
>>
I'm over 300lbs and a regular cheeseburger from McDonald's fills me up. I have eaten 6 of the frozen white castle burgers over the span of about 30 minutes and since they taste so good I could probably eat a case.
>>
>>7198896
>I'm over 300lbs and a regular cheeseburger from McDonald's fills me up.

lol

Picture anyone on this entire website believing that.
>>
>>7198896
>over 1500 calories in 30 minutes
You can stop bulking now.
>>
File: file.png (263 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
file.png
263 KB, 604x453
>case

step it up
>>
>>7195857
for the same price you can get 3 doner kebab
>>
>>7195857
>Live in Vegas
>White Castle opens up earlier this year
>Friends visit
>We hangout and go back to their room to
>Were all hungry and someone mentions the box.
>They got the box that morning and forgot it in a drawer in the room the whole fucking time.
>We all eat some. Cold. Gamey.
>I'm the only one who gets food poisoning.
>>
>>7199106
If they're charging money for it then it isn't a donation, you jerk.
>>
eh I could probably eat 6 of those white castle burgers. never had one though.
>>
File: Dr._Evil_2.jpg (7 KB, 252x189) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Evil_2.jpg
7 KB, 252x189
after eating 8 of those little fuckers it felt like my heart was coated in the "cheese" thats on the "burgers"
>>
>>7196298
Did anyone ask you how tall and how much you weigh?
>>
>>7196298
>doesn't know what a slider is.

lol, you fucking brain defect. My 95lb, 5 foot wife could eat a half dozen sliders.
>>
White Castle is probably the only fast food place I enjoy eating at. Fast food should be nasty greasy shit, not shitty low quality food masquerading as something desirable.
>>
>>7199842
you can microwave and oven reheat fast food to safe temperatures. It tastes actually a little better when fresh

>broke asf
>so broke I'm getting skinny broke
>sketchy immigrant roommate
>his sketchier older brother moves in on the qt
>gets job at Mcds
>suddenly flooded with free food he steals every day
>like 10 burgers, 10 other sandwiches
>the ol' hotline toss em out dealaroonie

won't lie, reheated McD charity theft burgers from a psycopathic Morrocan roomate got me thru some tough times
>>
in houston we have no WC:(

we used to have a Krystal burger which is about the same thing, me and my friend got their equivalent of a case which is 24, I could only 10 and i felt dead, he ate 14, he's Auschwitz mode and I was a fatty boom boom at the time

wish we still had some, the frozen ones are good but the real deal is obv better
>>
>get some frozen ones
>heat them up for the allotted time
>they're half cold
>wrap them in a paper towel
>less cold but still cold none the less
I love these things, but you have to get lucky for them to turn out good.
>>
Maybe if I was drunk.

>>7195863

Go eat a dick you cunt.
>>
I dunno, but that looks really good.
>>
File: 1450232423266.jpg (82 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1450232423266.jpg
82 KB, 1600x900
>>7195863
>eating fruit
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (46 KB, 499x327) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
46 KB, 499x327
>>
>>7199055
yum yum!
>>
>>7203236
very good breakdown
>>
Ya
>>
>>7196217
Fuck, made me laugh-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZN6HdZVbVA
>>
>>7201840

Nah nigga, get a vegetable steamer and slap them bitches over boiling water (don't turn it down like it sez on the box, and make sure you cover most of the holes with tin foil) and steam them for a solid 12 minutes. They'll come out a little soggy but the excess moisture evaporates within a minute or two.

I do this every week. I get drunk and eat a whole box, they're fucking delicious.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.