[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get an egg nog thread >inb4 high fructose corn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (171 KB, 188x625) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 188x625
Let's get an egg nog thread
>inb4 high fructose corn syrup ridden pleb-nog
>inb4 store bought is garbage
>inb4 euros complaining about American holiday cuisine
Pic related, one of my favorite store bought egg nogs.
>>
Egg nog is my guilty pleasure. Usually I'm more cautious but I love that disgusting sugary slop. I even prefer nonalcoholic.
>>
southern comfort best nog
>>
>>7194678
>inb4 euros complaining about American holiday cuisine

Eggnog isn't even American you corn syrup and preservative swilling pleb.
>>
i made it for the first time last year. it was delicious but i couldn't get it thick.

inb4 carageenan and cellulose gel
>>
File: trauth.jpg (12 KB, 196x208) Image search: [Google]
trauth.jpg
12 KB, 196x208
CF Burger's is pretty delicous

This used to be the god-tier before they sold to a giant conglomerate. that guy who played Ernest used to do commercials for it
>>
File: 1409700902933.png (95 KB, 374x352) Image search: [Google]
1409700902933.png
95 KB, 374x352
>>7194769
>Ultra Pasteurized
>>
>>7194950
This. I made George Washington's Eggnogg recipe, and it tastes and will get you fucked up, but it lacks that creaminess you get with the store bought stuff. Add more eggs maybe?
>>
>>7194950
the secret is to use instant pudding mix
>>
Costco rompope + milk = good eggnog
>>
Hot Cider > Egg Nog
>>
YES! I can't wait to get some tomorrow. What kind of high quality egg nog is easily available to me?
>>
>>7194784
i bought some of that. doesn't taste like bubblegum, not unnaturally thick, and actually tastes like milk on the finish.

i want to try hood brand but i don't know if they sell it here.

anyone tried promised land dairy before? i have had their chocolate milk and it is like melted ice cream. i can only imagine that their egg nog would suck.
>>
>>7194678
The fuck is eggnog? You plebs drink eggs?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-20-04-14.png (527 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-20-04-14.png
527 KB, 1080x1920
My favorite eggnog recipe, with tequila and sherry
>>
>>7195212
it is christmas spiced, drinkable custard

with alcohol in it (if you want)
>>
>>7195212
if you don't like eggnog you could try nignog, the black equivalent.
>>
I'm not sure why it's called "holiday nog" cuz there are eggs in it.. but this was so tasty. The nutmeg tastes fresh. Yum yum, gotta buy more tomorrow.
>>
>>7195219
Keks
>>
Okay OP you have convinced me to try the nog for the holiday season

But what is the best spirit to add to it? Spiced or normal rum? Vodka?
>>
>try eggnog for the first time last year
>absolutely delicious
>wait all year to hit it again
>see ops picture
>140 calories per HALF cup

Christ
>>
>>7195229
Im gettung fucked up on it snd brandy right now, i heard bourbon is also good
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.